Azure VMware Solution (AVS)
Duration: 3 Days (24 Hours)
Azure VMware Solution (AVS) Course Overview:
Enroll for the 3-day Azure VMware Solution (AVS) course from TrainCrest. This course focus on how to deploy the resource, and how to migrate VMware virtual machines from on-premises infrastructure on to the Azure VMware Solutions. In this course you will learn to plan and deploy Azure VMware Solutions and Plan to migrate VMware workloads or Virtual machines from on-prem data centers to Azure platform.
Platform operators who are responsible for deploying and managing VMware Workloads on Azure VMware Solutions.
- Overview of Azure VMware Solution
- Benefits of Azure VMware Solution
- Use cases for Azure VMware Solution
- Azure Subscription and Resource Group Setup
- Azure VMware Solution Deployment Options
- Networking Considerations
Deploying Azure VMware Solution
- Creating and Configuring Azure VMware Solution Private Cloud
- Configuring vCenter Server
- Configuring NSX-T Data Center
- Setting Up VMware HCX for Migration and Hybrid Connectivity
- Configuring Storage Options
- Configuring Security and Compliance
Managing and Monitoring Azure VMware Solution
- Managing Virtual Machines and Workloads
- Scaling and Resizing Azure VMware Solution
- Monitoring and Alerting
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Strategies
Integrating with Azure Services
- Azure Active Directory Integration
- Azure Networking Integration
- Azure Monitor and Log Analytics Integration
- Azure Security Center Integration
- Extending Azure VMware Solution with Azure Arc
- Automation and Infrastructure as Code
- Advanced Networking and Hybrid Connectivity
- High Availability and Fault Tolerance
- Performance Optimization Techniques
Troubleshooting and Support
- Common Issues and Solutions
- Troubleshooting Tools and Techniques
- Getting Support from Microsoft and VMware
Best Practices and Recommendations
- Security Best Practices
- Performance Optimization Best Practices
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Best Practices
- Cost Optimization Strategies
- Real-world Use Cases and Success Stories
- Lessons Learned and Best Practices from Deployments
- Recap of Key Points
- Future Trends and Enhancements
Azure VMware Solution (AVS) Course Prerequisites:
- Understanding of VMware vSphere, VMware NSX and VMware HCX.
- Experience working with Azure cloud.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT).
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!