Business Component Development with EJB Technology, Java EE 6
Duration : 4 Days (32 Hours)
Business Component Development with EJB Technology, Java EE 6 Course Overview:
The Business Component Development with EJB Technology, Java EE 6 certification validates software developers’ skills in using Enterprise JavaBeans technology effectively. EJB technology enables building robust applications with scalability, transactions, and security. The certification emphasizes EJB architecture, message-driven beans, timers, asynchronous methods, web services, and advanced EJB features. Industries rely on this certification to hire competent professionals capable of developing complex enterprise solutions with improved performance and reduced complexity using Java EE 6 and EJB technology. These technologies are commonly used in designing large-scale systems that require reliability and efficiency.
• Experienced Java programmers looking to specialize in EJB technology
• Software developers interested in Java EE 6 business component development
• IT professionals wishing to upgrade their skills with latest Java technologies
• Corporates seeking to train their team in enterprise-level Java programming
• Job aspirants aiming for roles in enterprise-level application development industries
Learning Objectives of Business Component Development with EJB Technology, Java EE 6:
The learning objectives of the Business Component Development with EJB Technology, Java EE 6 course are as follows:
- Understanding the role of Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) in enterprise architecture and applications.
- Developing, testing, and deploying EJB applications efficiently.
- Creating session and entity beans, integrating bean validation, and utilizing EJB timers.
- Handling exceptions and developing asynchronous behavior in EJB applications.
- Creating message-driven beans and using interceptors effectively.
- Implementing dependency injection to integrate beans seamlessly.
- Leveraging the full potential of EJBs in building robust enterprise-level applications.
Module 1: Introduction to Java EE
Module 2: Implementing Session Beans
Module 3: Accessing Session Beans
Module 4: Advanced Session Bean Concepts
Module 5: Singleton Session Bean
Module 6: Developing Java EE Applications Using Messaging
Module 7: Developing Message-Driven Beans
Module 8: Using Timer Services Objectives
Module 9: Implementing Interceptor Classes and Methods
Module 10: Implementing Transactions
Module 11: Implementing Security
Module 12: Using EJB Technology Best Practices
Business Component Development with EJB Technology, Java EE 6 Course Prerequisites:
• Proficient knowledge in Java programming language.
• Familiarity with Java EE application development.
• Understanding of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) technology.
• Experience in component-based development.
• Knowledge of XML, JDBC, and RDBMS.
• Familiarity with web technologies including Servlets and JSP.
• Basic understanding of transaction management and security in Java.
• Experience with IDE like Eclipse or NetBeans.
• Knowledge of application servers like GlassFish or WebLogic.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!