Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer-(CDPSE)
Duration: 4 Days (32 Hours)
Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer-CDPSE Course Overview:
The Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer (CDPSE) course stands as a unique, experiential technical certification, pioneering in its field. By acquiring the expertise to design and enhance privacy technology platforms and products, participants gain a competitive edge to bolster customer trust and advance data privacy practices.
Throughout this Data Privacy Solutions Engineer course, participants will master the art of crafting privacy solutions while assuming responsibility for their business’s privacy strategies, laying the foundation for unwavering growth.
The course equips participants with the necessary technical skill set to implement privacy-enhanced designs, fostering a shared understanding of best practices across their organization. Topics covered include Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA), safeguarding against privacy-related threats, attacks, and vulnerabilities, encryption, hashing, de-identification, as well as Data Inventory and classification (e.g., tagging, tracking, SOR).
- Data Privacy Professionals
- Privacy Engineers and Architects
- IT Security Professionals
- IT Managers and Decision-Makers
- Data Protection Officers (DPOs)
- Information Security Consultants
- Privacy Compliance Officers
- Privacy Advocates and Champions
- Other professionals interested in data privacy technology solutions.
Learning Objectives of Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer-CDPSE
- Ability to Build and Implement Privacy Solutions
- Ability to manage the data lifecycle and advise technologists on privacy compliance
- Ability to implement privacy by design which results in privacy technology platforms and products that build trust and advance data privacy.
- Ensure that privacy solutions match the organization’s risk appetite and mitigate risks of noncompliance
- Improve the end user experience while preserving privacy and retaining trust.
Module 1: Privacy Governance (34%)
- Personal Data and Information
- Privacy Laws and Standards across Jurisdictions
- Privacy Documentation (e.g., Policies, Guidelines)
- Legal Purpose, Consent, and Legitimate Interest
- Data Subject Rights
- Roles and Responsibilities related to Data
- Privacy Training and Awareness
- Vendor and Third-Party Management
- Audit Process
- Privacy Incident Management
- Risk Management Process
- Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
- Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities related to Privacy
Module 2: Privacy Architecture (36%)
- Technology Stacks
- Cloud-based Services
- Remote Access
- System Hardening
- Secure Development Lifecycle (e.g., Privacy by Design)
- Applications and Software Hardening
- APIs and Services
- Tracking Technologies
- Communication and Transport Protocols
- Encryption, Hashing, and De-identification
- Key Management
- Monitoring and Logging
- Identity and Access Management
Module 3: 3: Data Cycle (30%)
- Data Inventory and Classification (e.g., Tagging, Tracking, SOR)
- Data Quality and Accuracy
- Dataflow and Usage Diagrams
- Data Use Limitation
- Data Analytics (e.g., Aggregation, AI, Machine Learning, Big Data)
- Data Minimization (e.g., De-identification, Anonymization)
- Data Migration
- Data Storage
- Data Warehousing (e.g., Data Lake)
- Data Retention and Archiving
- Data Destruction
Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer-CDPSE Course Prerequisites:
- 5 years of work experience performing the work described within the exam content outline.
- Experience must be earned in a minimum of two CDPSE Exam Content Outline Domains
- Experience waivers: Holding one of the following certifications: CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CSX-P, FIP reduces the work experience requirements to 3 years.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!