Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPENT)
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPENT) Course Overview:
The Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPENT) course is specifically designed to enhance the skills of IT professionals in the areas of application security and penetration testing. It covers a wide range of topics, such as assessment and planning, reconnaissance, scanning, and exploitation. The course also delves into post-exploitation analysis, management, and forensic analysis. It equips IT professionals with the knowledge required to proficiently employ advanced tools, techniques, and methodologies for comprehensive application security testing. CPENT is ideal for IT professionals seeking to discover, analyze, and remediate security vulnerabilities in critical applications within their organizations.
- IT Security Professionals: Individuals already working in the field of IT security and looking to enhance their skills and expertise in application security and penetration testing.
- Penetration Testers: Professionals who conduct penetration testing and want to further refine their techniques and methodologies for comprehensive testing of application security.
- Network Administrators: Professionals responsible for managing and securing network infrastructure and interested in gaining a deeper understanding of application security.
- IT Auditors: Auditors who want to gain practical knowledge of application security and penetration testing to conduct more comprehensive security audits.
- Security Consultants: Consultants seeking to broaden their knowledge and skills in application security and penetration testing to better serve their clients.
- Ethical Hackers: Individuals with an interest in ethical hacking and penetration testing who want to build a strong foundation in application security.
- Security Analysts: Analysts involved in monitoring and analyzing security threats and incidents, looking to expand their expertise in application security.
- Information Security Managers: Managers responsible for overseeing IT security in their organizations, aiming to understand the complexities of application security and penetration testing.
Learning Objectives of Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPENT):
1. Understand the various stages and methodologies of a penetration testing engagement.
2. Acquire knowledge of the technical and administrative environment of an organization’s assets.
3. Demonstrate the capabilities of a professional penetration tester.
4.Utilize open source tools and techniques to perform assessments.
5. Utilize exploitation techniques to gain access and privilege.
6. Utilize source code review techniques and tools to identify vulnerabilities.
7. Employ integrated toolsets to perform various security assessments.
8. Utilize reverse engineering and parallel cracking to test applications.
9. Understand the application of cryptographic algorithms for security purposes.
10. Leverage advance forensic techniques for incident investigations.
Module 01: Introduction to Penetration Testing
Module 02: Penetration Testing Seeping and Engagement
Module 03: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
Modulo 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing
Module 05: Network Penetration Testing – External
Module 06: Network Penetration Testing- Internal
Modulo 07: Network Penetration Testing Perimeter Devices
Modulo 08: Web Application Penetration Testing
Module 09: Wireless Penetration Testing
Modulo 10: loT Penetration Testing
Modulo 11: OT/SCADA Penetration Testing
Modulo 12: Cloud Penetration Testing
Module 13: Binary Analysis and Exploitation
Modulo 14: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPENT) Course Prerequisites:
The Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPENT) training is an intermediate-level course designed for experienced security professionals who are looking to improve their network security testing skills.
To be eligible for the CPENT training, learners must possess:
•At least 5-7 years of professional IT experience.
•Hands-on experience with major web and mobile technologies.
•A good understanding of TCP/IP, firewalls and encryption.
•Experience with enterprise-level operating systems and databases.
•An understanding of networking principles, including subnetting, routing, and remote access services.
•Knowledge of information security practices and controls, such as access control, authentication, and cryptography.
•Knowledge of penetration testing tools and technologies.
•Ability to think “outside the box” to develop creative solutions to security issues.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!