Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA)
Duration : 3 Days (24 Hours)
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) Course Overview:
The Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) is a specialized program that combines cybersecurity and threat intelligence to identify and mitigate business risks. By converting unknown internal and external threats into known threats, it helps organizations build effective threat intelligence. This comprehensive program teaches a structured approach for effectively managing and responding to potential threats.
The intended audience for the Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) program includes cybersecurity professionals, threat analysts, incident responders, IT professionals, and anyone involved in managing and responding to security threats in an organization. It is suitable for individuals seeking to enhance their skills in threat intelligence and those responsible for identifying and mitigating business risks related to cybersecurity threats.
Learning Objectives of Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA):
- Comprehend the fundamentals of threat intelligence, including its role, importance, and benefits in cybersecurity.
- Understand the various types of cyber threats, both internal and external, and how to convert unknown threats into known threats through effective threat intelligence practices.
- Learn the structured process of threat intelligence analysis and how to gather, analyze, and interpret threat data to identify potential risks and vulnerabilities.
- Gain knowledge of various threat intelligence tools, techniques, and methodologies used for data collection and analysis.
- Develop skills in threat hunting and proactive threat detection to identify and respond to potential threats before they can cause significant harm.
- Understand how to create and implement threat intelligence reports to communicate findings and insights to relevant stakeholders effectively.
- Acquire knowledge of threat modeling, risk assessment, and risk management strategies to develop effective threat intelligence programs.
- Learn about the legal and ethical considerations related to threat intelligence practices, including privacy and data protection laws.
- Explore real-world case studies and practical exercises to apply threat intelligence concepts in different scenarios and environments.
Module 1: Introduction to Threat Intelligence
- Understanding Intelligence
- Understanding Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Lifecycle and Frameworks
Module 2: Cyber Threats and Kill Chain Methodology
- Understanding Cyber Threats
- Understanding Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)
- Understanding Cyber Kill Chain
- Understanding Indicators of Compromise (IoCs)
Module 3: Requirements, Planning, Direction, and Review
- Understanding Organization’s Current Threat Landscape
- Understanding Requirements Analysis
- Planning Threat Intelligence Program
- Establishing Management Support
- Building a Threat Intelligence Team
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Sharing
- Reviewing Threat Intelligence Program
Module 4: Data Collection and Processing
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Data Collection
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Collection Management
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Feeds and Sources
- Understanding Threat Intelligence Data Collection and Acquisition
- Understanding Bulk Data Collection
- Understanding Data Processing and Exploitation
Module 5: Data Analysis
- Overview of Data Analysis
- Understanding Data Analysis Techniques
- Overview of Threat Analysis
- Understanding Threat Analysis Process
- Overview of Fine-Tuning Threat Analysis
- Understanding Threat Intelligence Evaluation
- Creating Runbooks and Knowledge Base
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Tools
Module 6: Dissemination and Reporting of Intelligence
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Reports
- Introduction to Dissemination
- Participating in Sharing Relationships
- Overview of Sharing Threat Intelligence
- Overview of Delivery Mechanisms
- Understanding Threat Intelligence Sharing Platforms
- Overview of Intelligence Sharing Acts and Regulations
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Integration
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) Course Prerequisites:
Basic Computer Knowledge.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!