Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Operations and Troubleshooting (DCACIO) v5.2
Duration: 3 Days (24 Hours)
Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Operations and Troubleshooting (DCACIO) v5.2 Course Overview:
What you’ll learn in this course
The Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Operations and Troubleshooting (DCACIO) v5.2 course shows you how to manage, monitor, and troubleshoot Cisco® Nexus® 9000 Series Switches in Application-Centric Infrastructure (ACI) mode. Through expert instruction and hands-on practice, you will learn about operational tools, best practices, caveats, and practice troubleshooting common issues on a live fabric. Based on lessons learned in wide range of production deployments, this course gives you the real-world knowledge and skills to boost operational efficiencies in your own deployment.
How you’ll benefit
This course will help you:
● Quickly ramp up on Cisco ACI® operational knowledge, skills, and best practices honed from real-world production deployments
● Gain hands-on troubleshooting techniques
● Optimize the benefits of using Cisco ACI, such as streamlined operations
● Data center
Who should enroll
IT professionals who operate and support a Cisco ACI data center network, including:
● Data center engineers
● Field engineers
● Network engineers
● Systems engineers
● Cisco integrators/partners
● Consulting systems engineer
● Technical solutions architect
● Service administrator
● Network manager
After taking this course, you should be able to:
● Describe the Cisco ACI built0in tools for operating and monitoring the fabric.
● Describe the complex challenges related to monitoring and Cisco tools that address them: Cisco Nexus Dashboard and Cisco Nexus Dashboard Insights.
● Describe fabric installation upgrade, backup, restore, and best practices for Cisco NX-OS-to-ACI migration and Cisco ACI management access.
● Describe the tools and best practices for monitoring ACI fabric.
● Describe best practices for Cisco ACI naming conventions, Day-0 configuration, VMM integration, and Cisco ACI migrations.
Describing Cisco ACI Day-0 to Day-2 Operations
● Describing Day-2 Operational Tools
● Describing Cisco ACI Configuration Management
● Describing Cisco ACI Monitoring
● Safeguard ACI Operation Using Network Assurance Engine
● Configure SNMP and Perform Export/Import Operations
● Monitor Cisco ACI and Configure Syslog
● Explore the Management Information Tree
● Configure SPAN
Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Operations and Troubleshooting (DCACIO) v5.2 Course Prerequisites:
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
● Understanding of ACI architecture and concepts need to get an ACI fabric into production
● Familiarity with data center infrastructure operations
● Familiarity with management of Cisco data center switches
● Data center operations
The following course will provide you with the required ACI skills:
● Implementing Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
● Implementing and Administering Cisco Solution (CCNA)
● Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU)
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!