Cisco Customer Success Manager (DTCSM)
Duration: 3 Days (24 Hours)
Cisco Customer Success Manager (DTCSM) Course Overview:
What you’ll learn in this course
The Cisco Customer Success Manager (DTCSM) v2.2 course gives you the confidence and competence to fulfill the Customer Success Manager (CSM) role successfully, helping your customers realize value from their solutions
and achieve their business outcomes. The course offers experiential learning through practical exercises using situations based on real-life use cases and case studies. In this highly interactive course, you can practice and gain confidence in fulfilling core tasks using best-practice tools and methodologies while receiving feedback from the
facilitator and your peers.
This course is based on understanding the customer lifecycle and how to optimize that journey, increasing the value realized by the customer, and maximizing your likelihood to maintain their loyalty and renew or expand their business opportunities. The course helps you prepare for the 820-605 Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM) exam. By passing this exam, you earn the Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist certification.
How you’ll benefit
This course will help you:
● Develop skills and knowledge around the increasingly crucial CSM role, which drives organizational and business outcomes from technology solutions in customer engagements
● Understand key concepts and terminologies related to the CSM role
● Prepare for the 820-605 CSM exam, which earns the Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist certification
What to expect in the exam
The 820-605 CSM exam certifies your knowledge and skills related to developing and integrating solutions, identifying adoption barriers and actions to remove them, implementing adoption frameworks, and interpreting customer usage data while leading customers to renewals and cultivating new sales opportunities through the
entire customer lifecycle.
After you pass 820-605 CSM, you earn the Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist certification.
Who should enroll
● Individuals preparing for the Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist certification
● Individuals who have experience working with customers to determine, measure, and deliver business outcomes through the implementation of technology
After taking this course, you should be able to:
● Describe the role of the Customer Success Manager
● Describe the tools that the Customer Success Manager uses to ensure customer experience
● Describe the lifecycle approach to customer experience
● Transition to Subscription Economy
◦ Customer and Industry Trends
◦ Defining Customer Success and the CSM Role
● Engaging the Customer for Success
◦ Engaging the Customer for Success
◦ Addressing Barriers
● Customer Success Management Activities
◦ Success Plan Elements
◦ Customer Success Management Activities
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!