Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (SDWFND)
Duration: 2 Days (16 Hours)
Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (SDWFND) Course Overview:
What you’ll learn in this course
The Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (SDWFND) v2.0 course provides a comprehensive overview of the Cisco® Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution and Cisco SD-WAN components such as vManage, vSmart and vBond.
You will learn how to deploy, manage, and operate a secure, programmable, and scalable SD-WAN fabric using IOS XE Cisco SD-WAN products. The course also covers how to configure, operate, and monitor overlay routing across the Cisco SD-WAN network. In addition, you will learn about data and control policies, and how
to deploy Quality of Service (QoS) and Direct Internet Access (DIA) in the SD-WAN overlay network.
The course will allow you to earn 16 Continuing Education (CE) credits toward recertification.
How you’ll benefit
This class will help you learn to use Cisco SD-WAN to:
● Establish transport-independent WAN for lower cost and higher diversity
● Meet SLAs for business-critical and real-time applications
● Provide end-to-end segmentation for protecting critical enterprise compute resources
● Extend seamlessly into the public cloud
● Optimize the user experience for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications
Who should enroll
● Enterprise network system installers
● System integrators
● System administrators
● Network administrators
● Solutions designers
● Software-defined networking
After taking this course, you should be able to:
● Identify the various network elements of the Cisco SD-WAN solution
● Deploy WAN Edge routers
● Create templates to aid in the deployment and operation of the Cisco SD-WAN network
● Configure and verify Cisco SD-WAN overlay routing
● Create simple policies to control traffic flow through the Cisco SD-WAN fabric
● Cisco SD-WAN Solution Components
● Cisco SD-WAN Network Deployment
● Cisco SD-WAN Configuration Management
● Cisco SD-WAN Overlay Routing
● Cisco SD-WAN Policies
● Manage and Monitor Cisco SD-WAN Components
● Deploy and Verify Cisco SD-WAN Edge Routers
● Deploy Cisco SD-WAN Edge Configuration
● Implement Cisco SD-WAN Overlay Routing
● Deploy Cisco SD-WAN Policies
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
● Strong understanding of enterprise WAN design
● Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including interior and exterior routing protocol operation
● Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPsec)
These recommended Cisco learning offerings may help students meet these prerequisites:
● Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
● Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!