CNS-227: Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13.x with Citrix Gateway
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
CNS-227: Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13.x with Citrix Gateway Course Overview:
Expand your Citrix networking knowledge and skills by enrolling in this five-day CNS-227: Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13.x with Citrix Gateway course. It covers Citrix ADC essentials, including secure load balancing, high availability and operations management, and also focuses on Citrix Gateway.
You will learn to deliver secure remote access to apps and desktops integrating
Citrix Virtual Apps and Citrix Desktops with Citrix Gateway.
This course is currently on Citrix ADC version 13.x
Module 1: Getting Started
- Introduction to Citrix ADC
- Feature and Platform Overview
- Deployment Options
- Architectural Overview
- Setup and Management
Module 2: Basic Networking
- Networking Topology
- Citrix ADC Components
- Access Control Lists
Module 3: ADC Platforms
- Citrix ADC MPX
- Citrix ADC VPX
- Citrix ADC CPX
- Citrix ADC SDX
- Citrix ADC BLX
Module 4: High Availability
- Citrix ADC High Availability
- High Availability Configuration
- Managing High Availability
- In Service Software Upgrade
- Troubleshooting High Availability
Module 5: Load balancing
- Load Balancing Overview
- Load Balancing Methods and Monitors
- Load Balancing Traffic Types
- Load Balancing Protection
- Priority Load Balancing
- Load Balancing Troubleshooting
Module 6: SSL Offloading
- SSL Overview
- SSL Configuration
- SSL Offload
- Troubleshooting SSL Offload
- SSL Vulnerabilities and Protections
Module 7: Security
- Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing
- Configuring External Authentication
- Admin Partitions
Module 8: Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Citrix ADC Logging
- Monitoring with SNMP
- Reporting and Diagnostics
- AppFlow Functions
- Citrix Application Delivery Management
Module 9: Citrix Gateway
- Introduction to Citrix Gateway
- Advantages and Utilities of Citrix Gateway
- Citrix Gateway Configuration
- Common Deployments
Module 10: AppExpert Expressions
- Introduction to AppExpert Policies
- Default Policies
- Explore Citrix ADC Gateway Policies
- Policy Bind Points
- Using AppExpert with Citrix Gateway
Module 11: Authentication, Authorization, and Secure Web Gateway
- Authentication and Authorization
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- nFactor Visualizer
- SAML authentication
Module 12: Managing Client Connections
- Introduction to Client Connections
- Session Policies and Profiles
- Pre and Post Authentication Policies
- Citrix Gateway Deployment Options
- Managing User Sessions
Module 13: Integration for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Virtual Apps and Desktop Integration
- Citrix Gateway Integration
- Citrix Gateway WebFront
- ICA Proxy
- Clientless Access and Workspace App
- Access Fallback
- SmartControl and SmartAccess for ICA
Module 14: Configuring Citrix Gateway
- Working with Apps on Citrix Gateway
- RDP Proxy
- Portal Themes and EULA
CNS-227: Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13.x with Citrix Gateway Course Prerequisites:
This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix ADC; however,
Citrix recommends a basic understanding of of TCP/IP, HTTP, and of the OSI model,
network devices, and networking protocols.
Q: What is CNS-227: Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13.x with Citrix Gateway training?
A: CNS-227 is a training program provided by Citrix that focuses on deploying and managing Citrix ADC (formerly known as NetScaler) version 13.x with Citrix Gateway functionality. The training equips participants with the knowledge and skills required to effectively deploy and oversee Citrix ADC as a secure access solution using Citrix Gateway.
Q: Who should attend this training?
A: CNS-227 training is designed for network administrators, engineers, and architects who are responsible for deploying and managing secure access solutions using Citrix ADC with Citrix Gateway. It is also beneficial for individuals preparing for the Citrix Certified Professional – Networking (CCP-N) certification.
Q: What are the prerequisites for attending this training?
A: To make the most of CNS-227 training, participants should possess a solid understanding of networking concepts and technologies, including TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, and SSL. Familiarity with basic networking protocols and concepts, as well as experience with Citrix ADC fundamentals, is strongly recommended.
Q: What topics are covered in CNS-227 training?
A: The training covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Introduction to Citrix Gateway and secure access concepts
- Deployment and configuration of Citrix Gateway
- Authentication and authorization configurations
- Citrix Gateway policies and profiles
- Access control and protection features of Citrix Gateway
- Endpoint analysis and client security configurations
- Monitoring and troubleshooting Citrix Gateway
Q: What resources are provided during the training?
A: Participants of CNS-227 training receive comprehensive course materials, including a student workbook and access to the Citrix training lab environment. The lab environment allows participants to gain hands-on experience in deploying and managing Citrix ADC with Citrix Gateway functionality.
Q: Is there an exam associated with this training?
A: Yes, there is an exam associated with the CNS-227 training. Upon completing the training course, participants can choose to take the Citrix Certified Professional – Networking (CCP-N) exam to validate their knowledge and skills in deploying and managing Citrix ADC with Citrix Gateway. The exam is administered separately from the training.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!