Computer Forensics Foundation
Duration : 2 Days (16 Hours)
Computer Forensics Foundation Course Overview:
The Computer Forensics Foundation training provides the essential knowledge to implement computer forensics processes. Participants learn about computer forensics tools used for evidence recovery and analysis. After completing the course, candidates can take the exam and apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in Computer Forensics Foundation” certificate. This certificate demonstrates the understanding of fundamental methodologies, processes, and management approaches in computer forensics.
- Individuals interested in Computer Forensics Processes
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Computer Forensics
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Computer Forensics
Learning Objectives of Computer Forensics Foundation:
- Understand the basic concepts of Computer Forensics
- Understand the basic processes of Computer Forensics
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used to effectively manage Computer Forensics Processes
Day 1: Introduction to Computer Forensics Processes
Day 2: Computer Forensics Processes and Certificate Exam
Computer Forensics Foundation Course Prerequisites:
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!