Cyber Security Audit
Duration: 2 Days (16 Hours)
Cyber Security Audit Course Overview:
In the present-day vulnerable digital business landscape, acquiring Cybersecurity knowledge is highly advantageous for aspiring IT professionals. The Cybersecurity Audit certification program offered by ISACA delivers a blend of comprehensive knowledge and hands-on learning, enabling participants to adapt to the demands of the digital business environment. This beginner-level Cybersecurity Audit training caters to individuals interested in pursuing a career in cybersecurity audits or cybersecurity auditing.
Engaging in this Cybersecurity Audit course empowers learners to comprehend auditing and cybersecurity control frameworks fully. The training equips them with the expertise to conduct successful Cybersecurity audits and prepares them for the official ISACA Cybersecurity Audit Certificate exam. The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) accreditation, recognized globally, serves as a benchmark for IT and business systems auditors.
- Internal Auditors
- IT Auditors
- Any other Auditors
- Governance Professionals
- Risk Management Professionals
- Compliance Professionals
- GRC Team Members
- Cybersecurity Specialists
- Risk Managers
- Aspiring Cybersecurity Professionals
- Professionals who want to learn how to perform Cybersecurity audits in their organizations
- Professionals who are looking to sit for ISACA’s Cybersecurity Audit certification exams
Learning Objectives of Cyber Security Audit
- Current threats and cybersecurity websites are referred to in this section.
- Consistency and orderly procedures are mandated by the government.
- To configure secure frameworks properly, you’ll need a cyber job.
- The vicious cycle of attacks used by malicious software developers
- Protecting the venture with multiple layers of protection is the best way to go.
- Increasing data confirmation through the use of security zones and itemized logs
- Problems with forensics and the way to respond to incidents
- Put your company’s procedures at risk.
- Examining, filtering, and testing frameworks can help you achieve your goals
- Suggestions from the industry on how to maintain effective access control
- For verifying correspondences, standard-based cryptographic replies are required.
- illustrate the principles of Cybersecurity audits and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and how they can be utilized to improve infrastructure security
- outline the process of conducting a Cybersecurity audit
- the process of conducting and reporting on an audit
- To conduct network security audits, utilize the Wireshark tool
- employ a perimeter security tool such as Nmap
Module 1: Cybersecurity and Audit’s Role
- Digital Asset Protection
- Lines of Defense
- Role of Audit
- Audit Objectives
- Audit Scope
Module 2: Cybersecurity Governance
- Cyber Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Security Organization Goals and Objectives
- Cyber and Legal/Regulatory Requirements
- Cyber Security Insurance
- Cyber Security Awareness training and education
Module 3: Cybersecurity Operations
- Concepts and Definitions
- Enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Change Management
- Build and Deploy/Secure Authorization Process for IT
Module 4: Cybersecurity Technology Topics
- Firewall and Network Security Technologies
- Security Incident & Event Management (SIEM)
- Wireless Technology
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Virtualization Security
- Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
Cyber Security Audit Course Prerequisites:
- Networking over TCP/IP or the same information
- Understanding the fundamentals of networking
- Networking Course for TCP/IP
- Cybersecurity Audit Training Requirements (and certification)
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!