Developing Applications for the Java EE 7 Platform Ed 1
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
Developing Applications for the Java EE 7 Platform Ed 1 Course Overview:
The Developing Applications for the Java EE 7 Platform training focuses on creating and implementing enterprise applications that adhere to Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 7 standards. The course covers various technologies, including annotations, Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB), JavaServer Faces (JSF), Java Transaction API (JTA), Servlets, JavaServer Pages (JSPs), Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI), Java Persistence API (JPA), JAX-RS RESTful and SOAP Web Services, the Java API for WebSocket, Bean Validation, Batch API, Timer services, Java Message Service API (JMS), and Java EE Concurrency. Participants will gain proficiency in using these technologies to build robust and efficient Java EE 7 compliant applications for enterprise environments.
- Application Developers
- J2EE Developers
- Java Developers
- Java EE Developers
- Mobile Applications Developers
- Web Applications Developers.
Learning Objectives of Developing Applications for the Java EE 7 Platform Ed 1:
- Deploy Java EE applications
- Make Java web applications utilizing servlets, JSPs, JSFs, REST Services, and WebSockets
- Manage persistency using JPA entities
- Handle business logic using POJOs, EJBs, SOAP WebServices, and JMS
- Secure Java EE applications
Module 1: Introduction to Java EE
Module 2: Managing Persistence by Using JPA Entities
Module 3: Implementing Business Logic by Using EJBs
Module 4: Using Java Message Service API
Module 5: Implementing SOAP Services by Using JAX-WS
Module 6: Creating Java Web Applications by Using Servlets
Module 7: Creating Java Web Applications by Using JSPs
Module 8: Implementing REST Services using JAX-RS API
Module 9: Creating Java Applications with WebSockets
Module 10: Develop Web Applications Using JavaServer Face
Module 11: Securing Java EE Applications
Developing Applications for the Java EE 7 Platform Ed 1 Course Prerequisites:
- Experience with XML, basic database concepts and a basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience with the Java language
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!