Digital Transformation Officer
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
Digital Transformation Officer Course Overview:
Digital transformation offers various benefits, including improved customer experience, enhanced business performance, and increased efficiency. However, its implementation is complex and requires competent individuals, adequate resources, changes in organizational structure, and effective change management and digital transformation strategies. To address these challenges, organizations require Certified Digital Transformation Officers (CDTOs).
The PECB Certified Digital Transformation Officer training course equips participants with comprehensive knowledge of digital transformation and the necessary steps to transform a business model. It covers digital transformation methodologies and approaches and explores widely used technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, IoT, blockchain, cloud computing, and big data.
After successfully completing the training course and exam, participants can apply for the “PECB Certified Digital Transformation Officer” credential, validating their expertise in driving successful digital transformation initiatives within organizations.
- Managers and leaders seeking to thrive in the digital economy
- Individuals responsible for transforming the organization’s operations through digital technologies
- IT professionals or consultants seeking to enhance their knowledge on digital design and strategy to support the organization’s digital transformation initiatives
- C-suite executives in digital, information, marketing, and IT roles seeking to understand how digital technologies can be used to transform business processes
Learning Objectives of Digital Transformation Officer:
- Explain the fundamental concepts of digital transformation and digital transformation technologies, including artificial intelligence, cloud computing, big data, machine learning, IoT, and blockchain
- Adopt the approaches and methodologies used for the implementation of digital transformation strategies in an organization
- Support an organization in effectively designing, implementing, monitoring, and improving a digital transformation strategy
- Monitor and measure the outcomes of the digital transformation strategy
- Explain and apply the approaches and techniques used to establish a digital culture and communicate the digital transformation strategy
- Introduction to digital transformation
- Digital transformation technologies, approaches, and methodologies
- Planning of the digital transformation strategy
- Management of digital transformation risks
- Implementation of the digital transformation strategy
- Communication and monitoring of the digital transformation strategy
- Certification exam
Digital Transformation Officer Course Prerequisites:
The main requirements for participating in this training course are having a fundamental understanding of information technology concepts and general knowledge of digital transformation.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!