EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional v3
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional v3 Course Overview:
The EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP) v3 Training Boot Camp focuses on teaching methods for identifying vulnerabilities and implementing appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate failure risks within an organization.
This course provides networking professionals with a foundation in disaster recovery principles, including the preparation of a comprehensive disaster recovery plan, risk assessment in the enterprise, policy and procedure development, and understanding the roles and relationships of various organizational members. Additionally, it covers plan implementation and recovery processes in the event of a disaster.
The EDRP V3 training course adopts an enterprise-wide approach to developing a disaster recovery plan, emphasizing the creation of a secure network through the implementation of policies and procedures. Students will learn how to restore a network after a disaster occurs, ensuring business continuity and network resilience.
The intended audience for the EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP) v3 Training Boot Camp includes networking professionals, IT administrators, system administrators, and individuals responsible for managing and ensuring the security and continuity of an organization’s network and information systems. It is designed for those who are involved in disaster recovery planning, implementation, and recovery processes. The course is suitable for professionals working in various industries and organizations, where safeguarding critical data, business continuity, and disaster recovery preparedness are essential aspects of their roles and responsibilities.
Learning Objectives of EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional v3:
- Comprehend Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity: Issues Addressed
- Comprehend Activities of Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
- Comprehend Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Program
- Comprehend Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Solutions
- Comprehend Best Practices in Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Program
Module 1: Introduction to Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
Module 2: Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Module 3: Risk Assessment
Module 4: Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
Module 5: Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
Module 6: Disaster Recovery Planning Process
Module 7: Data Backup Strategies
Module 8: Data Recovery Strategies
Module 9: Virtualization-Based Disaster Recovery
Module 10: System Recovery
Module 11: Centralized and Decentralized System Recovery
Module 12: BCP Testing, Maintenance, and Training
EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional v3 Course Prerequisites:
- Before attending this course, students should have one year of experience managing Windows/Unix/ Linux systems or have equivalent knowledge and skills
- Good understanding of common network and security services is required
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!