Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1(ECMS1)
Duration: 1 Day (8 Hours)
Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1(ECMS1) Course Overview:
In the Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 (ECMS1) v2.1 course, you will acquire the technical knowledge and skills required to effectively operate Cisco Meraki solutions as a unified management system for an entire network from a centralized dashboard.
Throughout the course, you will receive a full day of instruction that includes live demonstrations and guided lab practice. By the end of the course, you will have learned how to implement core configurations for a full stack solution in the Meraki Dashboard. Additionally, you will gain expertise in utilizing essential Meraki Dashboard tools to enforce device security policies, deploy software and apps, and perform remote, live troubleshooting on managed devices.
It’s important to note that this course is the first of two courses designed to prepare you for the Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification exam. By completing this course, you will have developed the foundational knowledge and skills necessary to confidently operate Cisco Meraki solutions and lay the groundwork for obtaining the certification.
How you’ll benefit
This course will help you:
● Learn the skills, technologies, and best practices you need to deploy Cisco Meraki solutions and operate the Meraki platform
● Validate your knowledge and prepare to take the Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification exam
Who should enroll
This course is designed for:
● Meraki operators interested in introductory-level technical training or in preparing for the Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification
● Anyone who would like to gain experience in understanding, configuring, and troubleshooting Meraki
networking environments with the Meraki Dashboard *
If you have already taken CMNO, we do not recommend that you enroll in the course as the content is the same.
The course is also ideal for those who hold the following titles:
● Consulting Systems Engineer
● Deployment Engineer
● Network Administrator
● Network Engineer
● Network Manager
● Site Reliability Engineer
● Systems Engineer
● Technical Solutions Architect
● Wireless Design Engineer
● Wireless Engineer
● Cloud architecture
After taking this course, you should be able to:
● Describe cloud architecture, administration, and licensing
● Understand hardware and features of all product families
● Implement best practices for troubleshooting and when to contact support
● Describing the Cloud and the Cisco Meraki Dashboard
◦ Single Pane of Glass Management
◦ Cisco Meraki Full Stack Capabilities
● Describing Cisco Meraki Products and Administration
◦ Cisco Meraki MX Security and SD-WAN Appliance
◦ Cisco Meraki MS Switches
● Describing Cisco Meraki Troubleshooting
◦ Cisco Meraki Dashboard Sync and Real-Time Tools
◦ Integration of Cisco Meraki Monitoring and Troubleshooting Tools in Existing Systems
● Configure the Cisco Meraki Dashboard
◦ Basic initial device setup
● Enable Advanced Features and Optimize Networking
◦ Enable advanced cisco Meraki dashboard features and optimize network
● Troubleshoot the Network using the Cisco Meraki Dashboard
◦ Troubleshoot and fine-tune the network and wireless configuration
Before taking this course, you should have earned a CCNA certification or be familiar with:
● Basic network fundamentals and building simple LANs
● Basic IP addressing and subnets
● Routing and switching fundamentals
● Basic wireless networking concepts and terminology
The following recommended Cisco offering may help you meet these prerequisites:
● Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!