Duration : 2 Days (16 Hours)
GDPR Foundation Course Overview:
The GDPR Foundation training equips participants with the essential knowledge to implement and manage a compliance framework for safeguarding personal data. Throughout the course, participants will grasp the fundamental privacy principles and gain familiarity with the responsibilities of a Data Protection Officer.
Upon completion of the training, participants have the option to take the exam and apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in GDPR Foundation” certificate. This certificate demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approach related to GDPR compliance.
- Individuals involved in Personal Data Protection and Information Security
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main privacy principles
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Data Protection
Learning Objectives of GDPR Foundation:
- Understand the General Data Protection Regulation requirements and the fundamental principles of privacy
- Understand the obligations, roles and responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques to effectively participate in the implementation process of a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data
Day 1: Introduction to GDPR and Data Protection Principles
Day 2: The General Data Protection Regulation requirements and Certificate Exam
GDPR Foundation Course Prerequisites:
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!