Duration : 1 Day (8 Hours)
GDPR Introduction Course Overview:
The GDPR Introduction training course provides participants with an understanding of the fundamental concepts and requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). By attending this course, participants will recognize the significance of GDPR and the advantages it offers to businesses, society, and governments.
- Individuals interested in the fundamental principles of privacy
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Learning Objectives of GDPR Introduction:
- Understand the basic concepts and components of Data Protection
- Understand the data protection principles, challenges, issues and the importance of a data protection officer, controller and processor
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques for the effective protection of data
Day 1: Introduction to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
GDPR Introduction Course Prerequisites:
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!