Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI) v1.1
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI) v1.1 Course Overview:
In the Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI) v1.1 course, you will learn the deployment and management of Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI) mode. The course focuses on configuring and managing Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI mode, establishing connectivity between the Cisco ACI fabric and external networks and services, and understanding the basics of Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) integration.
Through hands-on practice, you will gain experience in implementing various key capabilities, including fabric discovery, policies, connectivity, and VMM integration. By the end of the course, you will have acquired the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively deploy and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI mode.
Moreover, successful completion of this course earns you 40 Continuing Education (CE) credits towards recertification, allowing you to maintain and enhance your professional credentials.
This course helps prepare you for the following exam:
● 300-620 Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
How you’ll benefit
This course will help you:
● Gain the skills and hands-on practice integrating the enhanced, automated capabilities of Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI mode for quicker application deployment
● Get the knowledge for protocols, solutions and designs to acquire professional-level and expert-level data center job roles
● Earn 40 CE credits toward recertification
What to expect in the exam
The 300-620 DCACI exam certifies your knowledge of working with Cisco switches in ACI mode including configuration, implementation, and management.
After you pass 300-620 DCACI, you earn the Cisco Certified Specialist – Data Center ACI Implementation certification and you satisfy the concentration exam requirement for the CCNP Data Center certification.
● Network Designers
● Network Administrators
● Network Engineers
● Systems Engineers
● Data Center Engineers
● Consulting Systems Engineers
● Technical Solutions Architects
● Cisco Integrators/Partners
● Field Engineers
● Server Administrators
● Network Managers
● Storage Administrators
● Cisco Integrators and Partners
● Data center
● Introducing Cisco ACI Fabric Infrastructure and Basic Concepts
◦ What Is Cisco ACI?
◦ Cisco ACI Topology and Hardware
● Describing Cisco ACI Policy Model Logical Constructs
◦ Cisco ACI Logical Constructs
● Describing Cisco ACI Basic Packet Forwarding
◦ Endpoint Learning
◦ Basic Bridge Domain Configuration Knob
● Introducing External Network Connectivity
◦ Cisco ACI External Connectivity Options
◦ External Layer 2 Network Connectivity
● Introducing VMM Integration
◦ VMware vCenter VDS Integration
◦ Resolution Immediacy in VMM
● Describing Layer 4 to Layer 7 Integrations
◦ Service Appliance Insertion Without ACI L4-L7 Service Graph
◦ Service Appliance Insertion via ACI L4-L7 Service Graph
● Explaining Cisco ACI Management
◦ Out-of-Band Management
◦ In-Band Management
● Validate Fabric Discovery
● Configure Network Time Protocol (NTP)
● Create Access Policies and Virtual Port Channel (vPC)
● Enable Layer 2 Connectivity in the Same Endpoint Group (EPG)
● Enable Inter-EPG Layer 2 Connectivity
● Enable Inter-EPG Layer 3 Connectivity
● Compare Traffic Forwarding Methods in a Bridge Domain
● Configure External Layer 2 (L2Out) Connection
● Configure External Layer 3 (L3Out) Connection
● Integrate Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) With VMware vCenter Using VMware Distributed Virtual Switch (DVS)
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
● Understanding of networking protocols, routing, and switching
● Familiarity with Cisco Ethernet switching products
● Understanding of Cisco data center architecture
● Familiarity with virtualization fundamentals
The following Cisco courses may help you meet these prerequisites:
● Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
● Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU)
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!