Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) v1.0
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) v1.0 Course Overview:
In the Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) v1.0 course, you will acquire knowledge about Cisco Expressway Series solutions, which enable various collaboration features such as Business-To-Business (B2B) calls, Cisco Mobile, remote access, authentication options, and additional functionalities offered by Cisco Expressway Series.
Through a combination of engaging lessons and hands-on labs, you will learn how to effectively utilize collaborative technology to access secure and collaborative work environments. This includes leveraging video, voice, content, and remote workloads. By mastering these skills, you will be able to enhance communication and collaboration within your organization.
Furthermore, this course prepares you for the 300-820 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) exam, which validates your expertise in implementing Cisco collaboration cloud and edge solutions. Successful completion of the course also grants you 40 Continuing Education (CE) credits towards recertification, allowing you to maintain and enhance your professional credentials.
How you’ll benefit
This course will help you:
● Acquire the knowledge and skills to use the tools and systems designed to facilitate team-based collaboration whether in-office or remote.
● Gain hands-on experience in using Cisco Expressway software for secure, remote access for phones, endpoints, smartphones, tablets, video, and other communication devices to support nontraditional workspaces.
● Prepare for the 300-820 CLCEI exam
● Earn 40 CE credits toward recertification
What to expect in the exam
The 300-820 CLCEI exam certifies your knowledge and skills related to collaboration cloud and edge solutions,
expressway configurations, and Cisco WebEx Teams™ hybrid and emerging technologies. After you pass 300-820
CLCEI, you earn the Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Cloud and Edge Implementation certification,
and you satisfy the concentration exam requirement for this professional-level certification:
● CCNP® Collaboration
Who should enroll
This course is designed for professionals in job roles such as:
● Collaboration engineers
● Collaboration administrators
After taking this course, you should be able to:
● Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series integration
● Describe the Cisco Expressway-C additional features
● Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Collaboration solutions for B2B calls
● Describe how to secure B2B communication with Cisco Expressway Series
● Describe the Mobile and Remote Access (MRA) feature
● Describe the Cisco Expressway MRA security and integration options, including integration with Cisco Unity® Connection and Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence (IM&P)
● Configure Cisco Webex® Hybrid Services
● Configuring and Troubleshooting the Cisco Expressway Series
● Configuring Cisco Expressway Additional Features
● Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series
● Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration Solutions for Business-to-Business
● Securing Business-to-Business Communication
● Configuring and Troubleshooting Mobile and Remote Access
● Integrating and Securing Mobile and Remote Access
● Configuring Cisco Webex Hybrid Services
● Deploy Virtualized Cisco Expressway
● Perform the Initial Cisco Expressway Series Configuration
● Register Endpoints on Cisco Expressway Series
● Call Search History and Registration
● Troubleshooting Tools
● Configure Cisco Expressway Series Bandwidth Management and Registration Restrictions
● Troubleshoot Cisco Expressway Series Endpoint Registration and Local Dial Plan
● Configure Cisco Expressway Series Security Features
● Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager to Connect with Cisco Expressway-C
● Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series Integration
● Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series Integration
● Implement a B2B Cisco Collaboration Solution
● Troubleshoot B2B Calls on the Cisco Expressway Series
● Troubleshoot B2B Calls on the Cisco Expressway Series (practice activity)
● Secure a B2B Cisco Collaboration Communication
● Configure MRA on the Cisco Expressway Series
● Troubleshoot MRA on the Cisco Expressway Series
● Configure MRA with Additional Application Integrations
● Prepare for Cisco Webex Teams Integration
● Configure Cisco Webex Hybrid Services
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
● Understanding of networking technologies
● Understanding voice and video
● Knowledge of Cisco collaboration core technologies
● Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) signaling protocol fundamentals
● Collaboration call control fundamentals of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
● Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)
● Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!