Implementing Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Chat and Email (CCECE) v1.0
Duration: 4 Days (32 Hours)
Implementing Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Chat and Email (CCECE) v1.0 Course Overview:
In the Implementing Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Chat and Email (CCECE) v1.0 course, you will learn how to deploy Cisco Enterprise Chat and Email (ECE) within an existing Enterprise Contact Center environment. The course focuses on the steps necessary to prepare and configure both Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) and ECE environments for integration.
Through the course, you will gain hands-on experience with the operation and administration tasks required for the initial deployment of ECE. This includes tasks such as enabling Single Sign-On (SSO), importing objects, configuring queues and workflows, utilizing the scripting tool, generating reports, and enabling system logs for troubleshooting purposes.
Additionally, the course covers the implementation of features that enhance ECE operations for Agents, allowing them to effectively handle chat and email interactions with customers.
By the end of the course, you will have the knowledge and skills to successfully deploy and administer Cisco Enterprise Chat and Email in an existing contact center environment. This will enable you to enhance customer service and improve agent productivity through efficient handling of chat and email communications.
How you’ll benefit
This course will help you:
● Configure, integrate, and deploy Cisco Enterprise Chat and Email into existing Enterprise Contact Center
● Grow your understanding of Cisco ECE administration and features
Who should enroll
● Deployment engineers
● Network administration
● Email and chat administration
After taking this course, you should be able to:
● Describe the ECE solution as deployed with Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCE)
● Define the components of ECE that make up the available deployment models available for enterprise solutions
● Utilize the Classic ECE interface to differentiate between partitions
● Utilize the Classic ECE interface to differentiate between processes and instances
● Configure the PCCE requirements necessary to integrate ECE
● Configure the requirements necessary to integrate ECE with the Single Pane of Glass used with PCCE
● Configure the requirements necessary to integrate ECE with email services
● Add the ECE Agent gadget to the Cisco Finesse Desktop layout
● Describe the installation requirements for a high-availability deployment of ECE
● Describe a basic email and chat call flow through the ECE/PCCE environment
● Understand the general operational requirements for adding CCE Agent, skill, and scripting objects and importing them into CCE
● Navigate the administrative tabs in both the Business Partition and Department view of the Single Pane of Glass
● Add and import objects into the ECE
● Describe the configurations options found in the Email and Chat Queue
● Describe the configuration and verification of chat functionality in a CCE ECE environment
● Configure and verify ECE settings
● Configure an entry point for a chat queue and introduce template sets
● Customize the chat experience
● Define and verify the configuration requirements to deploy callback and delayed callback
● Describe the benefits of implementing Agent Single Sign-on in the ECE/CCE environment
● Configure the requirements necessary to implement Agent Single Sign-on in the ECE/CCE environment
● Deploying Cisco Enterprise Chat and Email
● ECE General administration
● Cisco ECE Email administration
● Cisco ECE Chat administration
● Cisco Enterprise Chat and Email features
● Navigate CCE discovery architecture and components
● Navigate ECE and CCE discovery architecture and components
● Navigate ECE Email and Cisco Finesse integration
● Add and Import CCE Resources into ECE
● Personalize the Email Trail
● Build a Department Workflow
● Build CCE Script for Email
● Agent Verification of Email
● Configure and Verify Chat Operation
● Customize Chat
● Explore Reporting for ECE
● Support Single Sign On (SSO) for ECE
● Troubleshoot ECE
Before taking this course, student should have:
● Strong knowledge of computer networking components: Windows A/D, SQL
● Strong understanding of IP networks
● Advanced experience administering Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise
● Experience deploying Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!