Implementing Cisco Enterprise SD-Branch (ENSDBI)
Duration: 2 Days (16 Hours)
Implementing Cisco Enterprise SD-Branch (ENSDBI) Course Overview:
What you’ll learn in this course
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise SD-Branch (ENSDBI) v1.0 course offers a comprehensive learning experience to help you understand the Cisco® Software-Defined (SD)-Branch architecture and Cisco Enterprise Network Functions Virtualization (ENFV) solution. Through a combination of in-person or e-learning lectures and hands-on labs, you will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to navigate the world of SD-Branch and ENFV.
This course focuses on the supported hardware platforms, with a particular emphasis on the components, installation, and upgraded workflows of the Cisco Enterprise Network Compute System (ENCS) 5400 series. You will explore the intricacies of this platform, developing a solid understanding of its capabilities and functionalities.
Furthermore, the course delves into Virtual Network Functions (VNF) deployment and orchestration solutions on Cisco ENCS. You will gain practical experience in deploying and managing VNFs, ensuring seamless integration and efficient operation within the SD-Branch architecture.
By the end of the course, you will be equipped with the skills to implement and manage the Cisco SD-Branch architecture, leveraging the power of Cisco ENCS and VNFs. Whether you’re an IT professional or network engineer, this training will enhance your abilities to design, deploy, and optimize enterprise networks.
Enroll in the Implementing Cisco Enterprise SD-Branch (ENSDBI) v1.0 course and unlock the potential of SD-Branch and ENFV. Expand your knowledge, refine your skills, and become a proficient practitioner in the world of software-defined networking and network functions virtualization.
How you’ll benefit
This course will help you:
● Develop the knowledge necessary to understand the Cisco SD-Branch and its architecture
● Deploy the Cisco ENCS
● Gain hands-on experience with Cisco Network Function Virtualization Infrastructure (NFVIS) and vManage
● Further your skills as a system installer, integrator, or administrator
Who should enroll
● System installers
● System integrators
● System administrators
● Network administrators
● Content developers
● Systems integrations
After taking this course, you should be able to:
● Describe the Cisco SD-Branch solution and its architecture
● Explain the hardware components of the Cisco ENCS 5400 and Cisco Catalyst® 8200 Series Edge
Universal Customer Premises Equipment (uCPE)
● Install and access the Cisco Enterprise NFVIS on Cisco ENCS 5400
● Understand the VNF Lifecycle management and its deployment
● Identify Cisco Enterprise NFVIS Security considerations
● Explain the Cisco SD-WAN solution and its components
● Describe the Cisco ENCS orchestrations systems and Representational State Transfer (REST) APIs
● Deploy the Cisco ENCS using orchestrators
● Monitor and troubleshoot Cisco ENFV components using Cisco vManage
● Introducing Cisco SD-Branch Architecture and Cisco ENFV Solution
● Preparing Cisco ENCS Device for Deployment
● Deploying VNFs on Cisco ENCS
● Working with Cisco ENCS Orchestration
● Monitoring and Managing Cisco ENFV Components
● Explore Cisco ENCS and Cisco Enterprise NFVIS Portal
● Deploy Cisco Virtual Machines (VMs) and VNFs
● Deploy Orchestration using Cisco vManage
● Monitor and Troubleshoot Cisco ENCS device
Before enrolling in this course, you should have:
● A strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including interior and exterior routing protocol operations
● Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPSec)
● A basic understanding of Hypervisor and virtualization
Recommended Cisco offerings that can help you meet these prerequisites:
● Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
● Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!