Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v.1.1
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v.1.1 Course Overview:
What you’ll learn in this course
In the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v1.1 course, you will gain valuable knowledge and skills to create a secure wireless network infrastructure and effectively troubleshoot related issues. This course equips you with the necessary tools to implement and fortify a wireless network infrastructure using Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience.
Through hands-on labs, you will have the opportunity to reinforce your understanding of key concepts and technologies. These labs focus on deploying and configuring various components, including Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst® 9800 Wireless Controller Release, Cisco IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Release 10.5, Cisco Mobility Services Engine (MSE) Release 8.0, and Cisco ISE Release 2.4.
By the end of this course, you will possess the knowledge and skills to confidently design, deploy, and troubleshoot a secure wireless network infrastructure. You will be familiar with the tools and technologies used to monitor and troubleshoot network issues, ensuring optimal performance and reliability.
Enroll in the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v1.1 course and unlock your potential to create and maintain secure wireless networks. Develop hands-on expertise in utilizing Cisco ISE, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor, troubleshoot, and fortify your wireless network infrastructure.
This course also helps you prepare to take the 300-430 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) exam, which is part of the CCNP® Enterprise certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Implementation certification. This course also earns you 40 Continuing Education (CE)
credits towards recertification.
How you’ll benefit
This course will help you:
● Use Cisco Identity Services Engine, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to streamline network management, improve operations efficiency, and enhance consistency of network services
● Implement, secure and configure a tailored Cisco wireless network infrastructure
● Earn 40 CE credits toward recertification
● Network designers
● Sales engineers
● Wireless network engineers
● Securing and Troubleshooting the Wireless Network Infrastructure
● Implementing and Troubleshooting Secure Client Connectivity
● Implementing and Troubleshooting Quality of Service (QoS) in Wireless Networks
● Implementing and Troubleshooting Advanced Wireless Network Services
● Lab Familiarization (Base Learning Lab)
● Configure Secure Management Access for Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs) and Access Points
● Add Network Devices and External Resources to Cisco Prime Infrastructure
● Customize Cisco Prime Infrastructure for Network Monitoring
● Configure 802.1X Port Access for the APs
● Capture a Successful AP Authentication
● Implement Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) Services for Central Mode WLANs
● Implement AAA Services for FlexConnect Mode Wireless LANs (WLANs)
● Configure Guest Services in the Wireless Network
● Configure Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in the Wireless Network
● Capture Successful Client Authentications
● Configure Cisco CMX Facebook Wi-Fi
● Configure QoS in the Wireless Network for Voice and Video Services
● Configure Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC) in the Wireless Network
● Configure multicast DNS (mDNS) in the Wireless Network
● Capture Successful QoS Traffic Marking in the Wireless Network
● Configure, Detect, and Locate Services on the Cisco CMX
Before taking this course, you should have:
● General knowledge of networks and wireless networks
● Routing and switching knowledge
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
● Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
● Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
● Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!