Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Security and Cloud Solutions (SDWSCS)
Duration: 3 Days (24 Hours)
Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Security and Cloud Solutions (SDWSCS) Course Overview:
The Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Security and Cloud Solutions (SDWSCS) v1.1 course is an advanced training program that focuses on Cisco SD-WAN security and cloud services. Through a combination of labs and lectures, you will gain in-depth knowledge and practical skills related to securing your SD-WAN environment and leveraging cloud services.
During this course, you will explore on-box security services, including application-aware enterprise firewall, intrusion prevention, URL filtering, malware protection, and Transport Layer Security (TLS) or Secure Socket Layer (SSL) decryption. You will learn how to configure and manage these security features to protect your network infrastructure.
Furthermore, the course covers cloud integration with multiple cloud service providers across various use cases. You will discover how to integrate your Cisco SD-WAN fabric with cloud service providers using the Cisco vManage automated workflows. Additionally, you will gain hands-on experience configuring and deploying local security services and cloud security services with the Cisco Umbrella Secure Internet Gateway (SIG).
By the end of this course, you will possess the knowledge and skills to implement robust security measures in your Cisco SD-WAN environment. You will understand how to configure on-box security services and leverage cloud services to enhance your network’s security posture. Through hands-on labs, you will gain practical experience in deploying local and cloud security solutions, as well as integrating SD-WAN with cloud service providers.
Enroll in the Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Security and Cloud Solutions (SDWSCS) v1.1 course and unlock your potential to implement advanced security and cloud solutions in your SD-WAN environment. Enhance your skills in securing your network infrastructure and leverage cloud services effectively to optimize your SD-WAN deployment.
The course will allow you to earn 24 Continuing Education (CE) credits toward recertification.
How you’ll benefit
This course will:
● Introduce you to the security and cloud services available in Cisco SD-WAN
● Expand your knowledge of integrated security services, such as the application aware firewall and intrusion prevention and cloud and collocated security services in on-premises and private or public cloud environments.
● Help you understand drivers, benefits, available features, and the architecture of Cisco SD-WAN integrated and distributed security and cloud networking services
Who should enroll
This course is designed for the following roles:
● Network engineers
● Network security engineers
● Network architects
● Sales/pre-sales engineers
● Enterprise networking
● Network security
● Cisco SD-WAN
● Cloud services
After taking this course, you should be able to:
● Describe Cisco SD-WAN security functions and deployment options
● Understand how to deploy on-premises threat prevention
● Describe content filtering options
● Implement secure Direct Internet Access (DIA)
● Explain and implement service chaining
● Explore Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) and identify use cases
● Describe Cisco Umbrella Secure Internet Gateway (SIG) and deployment options
● Implement Cisco Umbrella SIG and Domain Name System (DNS) policies
● Explore and implement Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and identify use cases (including Microsoft 365)
● Describe how to use Cisco ThousandEyes to monitor cloud services
● Configure Cisco ThousandEyes to monitor Microsoft 365 applications
● Examine how to protect and optimize access to the Software as a Service (SaaS) application with Cisco SD-WAN Cloud OnRamp
● Describe and deploy Cloud OnRamp for multi-cloud, including interconnect and colocation use cases
● Examine Cisco SD-WAN monitoring capabilities and features with vManage and vAnalytics.
● Introducing Cisco SD-WAN Security
● Deploying On-Premises Threat Prevention
● Examining Content Filtering
● Exploring Cisco SD-WAN Dedicated Security Options
● Examining Cisco SASE
● Exploring Cisco Umbrella SIG
● Securing Cloud Applications with Cisco Umbrella SIG
● Exploring Cisco SD-Wan ThousandEyes
● Optimizing SaaS Applications
● Connecting Cisco SD-WAN to Public Cloud
● Examining Cloud Interconnect Solutions
● Exploring Cisco Cloud OnRamp for Colocation
● Monitoring Cisco SD-WAN Cloud and Security Solutions
● Configure Threat Prevention
● Implement Web Security
● Deploy DIA Security with Unified Security Policy
● Deploy Service Chaining
● Configure Cisco Umbrella DNS Policies
● Deploy Cisco Umbrella Secure Internet Gateway
● Implement CASB Security
● Microsoft 365 SaaS Testing by Using Cisco ThousandEyes
● Configure Cisco OnRamp for SaaS
● Deploy Cisco SD-WAN Multicloud Gateways
● Cisco vAnalytics Overview
Before taking this course, you should have a:
● Basic understanding of enterprise routing
● Basic understanding of WAN networking
● Basic understanding of Cisco SD-WAN
● Basic understanding of Public Cloud services
These recommended Cisco learning offerings may help students meet these prerequisites:
● Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
● Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
● Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (SDWFND)
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!