Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) v2.0
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) v2.0 Course Overview:
What you’ll learn in this course
The Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) v2.0 course is designed to provide comprehensive training on designing, deploying, configuring, and managing Cisco® Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solutions in a large-scale live network. Whether you are migrating from a legacy WAN to SD-WAN or implementing SD-WAN from scratch, this course will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary for success.
Through this course, you will learn best practices for configuring routing protocols in both the data center and branch environments. You will gain an understanding of advanced control, data, and application-aware policies to optimize your SD-WAN deployment. The course covers various deployment and migration options, including the placement of controllers, deployment of WAN Edge devices, and configuration of Direct Internet Access (DIA) breakout.
Security is a critical aspect of any SD-WAN deployment, and this course addresses it comprehensively. You will explore different Cisco SD-WAN security options, including application-aware enterprise firewall, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), URL filtering, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) proxy, and Cisco Umbrella® Secure Internet Gateway (SIG).
The lab environment for this course is built using Cisco vEdge Cloud routers and Cisco SD-WAN 20.3 code, providing you with hands-on experience to reinforce your learning.
By the end of this course, you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to successfully design, deploy, configure, and manage Cisco SD-WAN solutions in real-world scenarios. You will have a deep understanding of SD-WAN routing protocols, policies, security options, and migration strategies.
Enroll in the Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) v2.0 course and unlock your potential to become an SD-WAN expert. Gain hands-on experience in a lab environment using Cisco SD-WAN 20.3 code, and learn how to design and deploy scalable, secure, and efficient SD-WAN solutions.
This course helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (300-415 ENSDWI) exam which is part of the CCNP® Enterprise certification. You will also earn 32 Continuing Education (CE) credits toward
How you’ll benefit
This course will teach you to use Cisco SD-WAN to:
● Establish a transport-independent WAN for lower cost and higher flexibility
● Meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for business-critical and real-time applications
● Provide secure end-to-end segmentation for protecting critical enterprise compute resources
● Extend seamlessly into the public cloud
● Optimize the user experience for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications
● Earn 32 CE credits toward recertification
● System installers
● System integrators
● System administrators
● Network administrators
● Solutions designers
● Software-defined networking
● Examining the Cisco SD WAN Architecture
● Examining Cisco SD-WAN Deployment Options
● Deploying WAN Edge Devices
● Onboarding WAN Edge Devices with ZTP and PnP
● Using Device Configuration Templates
● Exploring Redundancy, High Availability, and Scalability
● Enabling Service-Side and Transport-Side Routing
● Understanding Cisco SD-WAN Policy Configuration Basics
● Defining Advanced Control Policies
● Defining Advanced Data Policies
● Implementing AAR
● Examining Direct Internet Access and Cloud Deployment Options
● Exploring Cisco SD-WAN Security
● Designing and Migrating to Cisco SD-WAN
● Performing Cisco SD-WAN Network Management and Troubleshooting
● Examining Cisco SD-WAN Multicast Support
● Deploy Cisco SD-WAN Controllers
● Add a WAN Edge Router Using ZTP
● Deploy Cisco SD-WAN Device Using Configuration Templates
● Configure Cisco SD-WAN Controller Affinity
● Implement Service Side Routing Protocols
● Implement Transport Location (TLOC) Extensions
● Implement Control Policies
● Implement Data Policies
● Implement Application-Aware Routing
● Implement Branch and Regional Internet Breakouts
● Migrate Branch Sites
● Perform Cisco SD-WAN Software Upgrade
You should have the following knowledge and skills before taking this course:
● Knowledge of Software-Defined Networking (SDN) concepts as applied to large-scale live network deployments
● Strong understanding of enterprise WAN design
● Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
● Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPSec)
These recommended Cisco offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites:
● Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
● Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!