Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI) Course Overview:
What you’ll learn in this course
The Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI) course is designed to enhance your knowledge and skills in service provider core networks. Through a combination of theories and practices, this course focuses on integrating advanced routing technologies to strengthen your expertise.
During the course, you will delve into various topics, including routing protocols, multicast routing, policy language, Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), and segment routing. These advanced routing technologies play a crucial role in service provider networks, enabling efficient and scalable communication.
By exploring these topics in depth, you will expand your understanding of service provider core networks and learn how to implement and optimize routing solutions. You will gain practical experience through hands-on exercises and labs, enabling you to apply your knowledge in real-world scenarios.
Upon completing the Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI) course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to effectively integrate advanced routing technologies in service provider networks. You will have a deep understanding of routing protocols, multicast routing, MPLS, policy language, and segment routing, empowering you to design and optimize robust service provider core networks.
Enroll in the Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI) course and expand your expertise in service provider core networks. Enhance your skills in integrating advanced routing technologies and gain hands-on experience to reinforce your knowledge. Elevate your proficiency in managing and optimizing service provider networks for efficient and reliable communication.
This course prepares you for the 300-510 Implementing Cisco® Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions(SPRI) exam. This course also earns you 40 Continuing Education (CE) credits towards recertification.
What to expect in the exam
The 300-510 SPRI exam certifies your knowledge of implementing service provider advanced routing technologies
including routing protocols, policy language, MPLS, and segment routing. After you pass 300-510 SPRI, you earn the Cisco Certified Specialist – Service Provider Advanced Routing Implementation certification, and you satisfy the concentration exam requirement for the CCNP Service Provider certification.
Who should enroll
This course is for professionals who need knowledge about implementing various Service Provider core technologies and advanced routing technologies.
● Network administrators
● System engineers
● Project managers
● Network designers
● Service Provider
After taking this course, you should be able to:
● Describe the main characteristics of routing protocols that are used in Service provider environments
● Implement advanced features of multiarea Open Shortest Path First (OSPFv2) running in Service Provider
● Implement advanced features of multilevel Intermediate System to Intermediate System (ISIS) running in
Service Provider networks
● Configure route redistribution
● Configure Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) in order to successfully connect the Service Provider network to
the customer or upstream Service Provider
● Configure BGP scalability in Service Provider networks
● Implement BGP security options
● Implement advanced features in order to improve convergence in BGP networks
● Troubleshoot OSPF, ISIS, and BGP
● Implement and verify MPLS
● Implement and troubleshoot MPLS traffic engineering
● Implement and verify segment routing technology within an interior gateway protocol
● Describe how traffic engineering is used in segment routing networks
● Implement IPv6 tunneling mechanisms
● Describe and compare core multicast concepts
● Implement and verifying the PIM-SM protocol
● Implement enhanced Protocol-Independent Multicast – Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) features
● Implement Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP) in the interdomain environment
● Implement mechanisms for dynamic Rendezvous Point (RP) distribution
● Implementing and Verifying Open Shortest Path First Multiarea Networks
● Implementing and Verifying Intermediate System to Intermediate System Multilevel Networks
● Introducing Routing Protocol Tools, Route Maps, and Routing Policy Language
● Implementing Route Redistribution
● Influencing Border Gateway Protocol Route Selection
● Scaling BGP in Service Provider Networks
● Securing BGP in Service Provider Networks
● Improving BGP Convergence and Implementing Advanced Operations
● Troubleshooting Routing Protocols
● Implementing and Verifying MPLS
● Implementing Cisco MPLS Traffic Engineering
● Implementing Segment Routing
● Describing Segment Routing Traffic Engineering (SR TE)
● Deploying IPv6 Tunneling Mechanisms
● Implementing IP Multicast Concepts and Technologies
● Implementing PIM-SM Protocol
● Implementing PIM-SM Enhancements
● Implementing Interdomain IP Multicast
● Implementing Distributed Rendezvous Point Solution in Multicast Network
● Implement OSPF Special Area Types (IPv4 and IPv6)
● Implement Multiarea IS-IS
● Implement Route Redistribution
● Influence BGP Route Selection
● Implement BGP Route Reflectors
● Implement BGP Security Options
● Troubleshoot Routing Protocols
● Implement MPLS in the Service Provider Core
● Implement Cisco MPLS TE
● Configure and Verify Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) Segment Routing
● Implement Tunnels for IPv6
● Enable and Optimize PIM-SM
● Implement PIM-SM Enhancements
● Implement Rendezvous Point Distribution
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
● Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Cisco Internetwork Operating System (Cisco IOS®) or IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR Software configuration
● Knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 TCP/IP networking
● Intermediate knowledge of BGP, OSPF, and ISIS routing protocols
● Understanding of MPLS technologies
● Understanding of multicast technologies
● Familiarity with segment routing
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
● Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks Part 1 (SPNGN1)
● Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks Part 2 (SPNGN2)
● Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (SPROUTE)
● Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
● Understanding Cisco Service Provider Network Foundations (SPFNDU)
● Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!