Introducing Cisco Cloud Consumer Security (SECICC)
Duration : 1 Day (8 Hours)
Introducing Cisco Cloud Consumer Security (SECICC) Course Overview:
What you’ll learn in this course
Immerse yourself in the world of cloud security with the SECICC v1.0 course, also known as “Introducing Cisco Cloud Consumer Security.” This comprehensive training program offers a technical deep dive into the fundamentals of cloud computing and explores how Cisco® solutions ensure robust security for cloud-based environments.
Through a thoughtfully designed lecture-based approach, participants will gain valuable insights into securing cloud and Software as a Service (SaaS) application environments from the perspective of a cloud consumer. You’ll discover the essential techniques and best practices for safeguarding your data and applications in the cloud.
The course focuses on the practical application of Cisco technologies such as Cisco Stealthwatch™ Cloud, Cisco CloudLock, Cisco Umbrella™, and other cutting-edge tools. Learn how to effectively protect users and mitigate security risks when leveraging cloud-based applications.
By enrolling in the SECICC v1.0 course, you’ll acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to navigate the complex landscape of cloud security confidently. Stay ahead of potential threats and ensure the integrity of your cloud-based infrastructure and applications with Cisco’s industry-leading security solutions.
How you’ll benefit
This course gives you an overview of how Cisco cloud security solutions can secure cloud environments to:
● Block threats earlier: Stop malware before it reaches your network and endpoints, reducing the time spent remediating infections
● Extend protection to the cloud: Remove blind spots and protect users anywhere they go anywhere they access the Internet
● Secure users, information, and applications: Protect users, data, and applications in the cloud against compromised accounts, cloud-native threads, and data breaches. Support regulatory compliance
● Enable highly secure cloud use: Improve security while boosting end user productivity
Who should enroll
This course benefits cloud consumers and administrators of public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud
● Security architects
● Cloud architects
● Network engineers and administrators
● System engineers and administrators
● Cloud security consumers
● Cloud application administrators
● IT managers
● Line of business managers
● Cisco integrators and partners
After taking this course, you should be able to:
● Describe public, private, and hybrid cloud models, concepts, and design
● Explain the concepts and components for securing cloud environments
● Describe Cisco security offerings for Amazon Web Services (AWS)
● Define methods to secure SaaS application usage
● Introducing the Cloud
◦ Describe the Evolution of Cloud Computing
◦ Explain Cloud Service Models
● Introducing Securing the Cloud
◦ Describe the Cisco Threat-Centric Approach to Network Security
◦ Describe Cloud Physical Environment Security
● Describing Cloud Security Solutions Using AWS
◦ Identify AWS Security Offerings
◦ Identify Cisco Security Solutions in AWS
● Introducing Security in an SaaS Environment
◦ Describe SaaS Applications
◦ Describe SaaS Security Challenges
● Explore Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud
● Explore Stealthwatch Cloud Alerts Settings, Watchlists, and Sensors
● Explore Cisco Security Solutions in AWS Marketplace
● Explore the Cisco CloudLock Dashboard and User Security
● Explore Cisco CloudLock Application and Data Security
● Explore Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) Endpoints
● Explore the Cisco Umbrella Roaming Client
This course has no prerequisites, but you’ll get the most from the course if you have the following knowledge and
● Basic computer literacy
● Basic PC operating system navigation skills
● Basic Internet usage skills
● Basic IP address knowledge
We also recommend that you have the following skills:
● Prior knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization software basics
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!