Introduction to Oracle Financials Cloud
Duration : 1 Day (8 Hours)
Introduction to Oracle Financials Cloud Course Overview:
The Introduction to Oracle Financials Cloud Course provides a comprehensive overview of the Oracle Financials Cloud Application and its associated products. It covers core features such as configuring general ledgers, maintaining balance sheets and budgets, designing accounts, implementing multiple currency management, and designing reports. The course is suitable for beginners and offers hands-on practice and instructor support, making it valuable for both new users and existing ones in need of a refresher.
- Business users
- Finance professionals
- IT & Business analysts
- Project managers
- Administrators and daily operations staff
- Users of Oracle Financials Cloud
- Individuals seeking a comprehensive overview of Oracle Financials Cloud Functional Areas.
Learning Objectives of Oracle Introduction to Oracle Financials Cloud:
1. Learn the basics of the Oracle Financial Cloud, its various components and their roles in transforming enterprise financial management.
2. Understand the topics related to setting up the Oracle Financial Cloud environment, configuring the chart of accounts and currency, and configuring primary ledger and sub ledgers.
3. Be able to understand the different types of ledger entries and related accounting concepts such as Journals, Account Balances, Reconciliations, Closing Entries and Revaluations.
4. Learn about the usage and application of financials tools like Oracle Cash Management and Oracle Trading Community Architecture.
5. Learn functional areas such as Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Assets, General Ledger and Reporting.
6. Gain knowledge on Creating and Modifying Financial Statement Items, Customizing Financial Statements, Report Types and Financial Reports.
7. Learn about the options related to Intercompany Transaction Processing and Tax Accounting.
8. As a user of Oracle Financials Cloud, gain knowledge to use reports, create data extracts, Excel integrations and desktop integrations.
Module 1: Introduction
- Oracle Financials Cloud: Overview
Module 2: Navigation
- Getting Started in Oracle Fusion Applications
- Navigator: Overview
- Infolets and Infotiles
- Dashboards and Workareas
- User Interface
Module 3: Product Overviews
- General Ledger Overview
- Payables Overview
- Receivables Overview
- Revenue Management Overview
- Cash Management Overview
- Assets Overview
- Expenses Overview
- Advanced Collections Overview
Module 4: Reporting Overview
- Reporting Overview
- Reporting Capabilities
- Financial Reporting
- Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI)
- Oracle BI Publisher (BIP)
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio
- Account Monitor
- Account Inspector
Introduction to Oracle Financials Cloud Course Prerequisites:
This course assumes a basic knowledge of basic accounting principles and familiarity with a general ledger system. Information Technology professionals responsible for maintaining accounting system data will also benefit from the course, but no IT background is required. This is an introductory-level course and no previous experience with Oracle Financials Cloud is necessary.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!