Java SE 8 Fundamentals Ed 1
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
Java SE 8 Fundamentals Ed 1 Course Overview:
In this Java SE Fundamentals course, you’ll learn the basics of Java programming, including syntax, data types, and control structures. The core principles of object-oriented programming, such as encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism, will be covered. You’ll create classes, methods, and objects, and handle exceptions. Additionally, you’ll explore Java’s collections framework, file handling, and basic GUI development. Through practical exercises, you’ll gain hands-on experience, setting a solid foundation for your future career as a Java developer. Remember, practice is crucial, and after the course, consider working on personal projects to further enhance your skills. Good luck!
- App Developers
- System Administrators
- Project Managers and Team Leaders
- Web and Technical Administrators
- Technical Consultants
Learning Objectives of Java SE 8 Fundamentals Ed 1:
- To write a JAVA code using variables, arrays, conditional and loop constructs
- Enabling JAVA operators to manipulate primitive numeric and string data
- Creating JAVA classes and using object references
- To access and create static fields and methods
- By using JAVA interface you can demonstrate polymorphism
- Usage of casting without losing any precision or by causing errors
- Declaring, overriding, and invoke methods
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: What Is a Java Program?
Module 3: Creating a Java Main Class
Module 4: Data in a Cart
Module 5: Managing Multiple Items
Module 6: Describing Objects and Classes
Module 7: Manipulating and Formatting the Data in Your Program
Module 8: Creating and Using Methods
Module 9: Using Encapsulation
Module 10: More on Conditionals
Module 11: Working with Arrays, Loops, and Dates
Module 12: Using Inheritance
Module 13: Using Interfaces
Module 14: Handling Exceptions
Module 15: Deploying and Maintaining the Soccer Application
Module 16: Oracle Cloud
Module 17: Oracle Application Container Cloud Service Overview
Java SE 8 Fundamentals Ed 1 Course Prerequisites:
- Basic understanding of programming concepts: Participants should have a foundational knowledge of programming concepts like variables, data types, conditional statements, loops, and functions.
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming (OOP): Prior exposure to OOP concepts, such as classes, objects, inheritance, and polymorphism, will be beneficial for understanding Java’s OOP features.
- Knowledge of basic computer usage: Participants should have basic computer skills, including navigating the operating system, using a text editor, and managing files and directories.
- Basic understanding of the English language: The course material and instruction will be delivered in English, so a basic understanding of the language is necessary to comprehend the content effectively.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!