Java SE: Exploiting Modularity and Other New Features Ed 1.1
Duration : 2 Days (16 Hours)
Java SE: Exploiting Modularity and Other New Features Ed 1.1 Course Overview:
The Java SE: Exploiting Modularity and Other New Features Ed 1.1 certification validates an individual’s expertise in utilizing Java SE’s modularity and its latest features. Focusing on modules, shells, HTTP 2.0 client APIs, and interface enhancements within the latest Java release, this certification demonstrates practical proficiency in these aspects. Industries use it to confirm professionals’ grasp of Java SE’s new features, including their ability to handle, modify, and strategize the development process. This certification holds great relevance for Java developers, programmers, and software engineers.
• Experienced Java developers
• Professional software developers
• Individuals looking to update Java SE skills
• IT professionals seeking to understand new Java features
• Developers designing modular programs in Java
• Programmers wanting to enhance Java SE utilization
• IT specialists aiming to leverage updated Java SE functionalities.
Learning Objectives of Java SE: Exploiting Modularity and Other New Features Ed 1.1:
The Java SE: Exploiting Modularity and Other New Features Ed 1.1 course aims to equip learners with comprehensive knowledge of key enhancements within the Java platform. The learning objectives include a deep dive into modularity concepts introduced in Java SE 9, enabling learners to apply them effectively in their programming tasks. Participants will become skilled in utilizing convenience factory methods for creating Immutable list, set, and map collections. The course focuses on enhancing students’ abilities to create and manipulate Streams, understand the Java programming language improvements in Java SE 9, 10, and 11, and employ Local Variable Type Inference for improved code readability and efficiency.
2: Why Modules?
3: Working with the Module System
4: The Modular JDK
5: Creating Custom Runtime Images
8: Multi-Release JAR Files
9: Private Methods in Interfaces
10: Enhancements to the Stream API
12: Convenience Methods for Collections
13: Convenience Methods for Arrays
14: Enhanced Deprecation
Java SE: Exploiting Modularity and Other New Features Ed 1.1 Course Prerequisites:
• Proficient knowledge in Java Programming
• Experience in designing Java SE applications
• Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
• Familiarity with encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism
• Basics of data types, operators, loops, decision control, and function calling
• Prior exposure to Generics and Exception Handling
• Familiarity with Java Collections Framework
• Basic understanding of Lambda Expressions.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!