JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Address Book Rel 9.2
Duration : 1 Day (8 Hours)
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Address Book Rel 9.2 Course Overview:
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Address Book Rel 9.2 certification is a highly esteemed recognition within the information systems field, symbolizing proficiency in JD Edwards’ business solution software. This credential showcases the ability to effectively handle contact information for customers, suppliers, and employees through a unified integrated system. This encompasses expertise in data integration, record systems, and user-defined codes. Serving as a global address repository, this system guarantees data consistency and availability. Industries rely on this platform to efficiently maintain and oversee a variety of relationships spanning business units and geographic locations. It enables real-time insights and process streamlining, providing a competitive advantage.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) professionals
- System administrators and database managers
- Finance and accounting professionals
- Supply chain management officials
- Human resources personnel
- IT managers and technical staff working with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software
- Consultants providing ERP solutions
- Data analysts and business intelligence professionals
Learning Objectives of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Address Book Rel 9.2:
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Address Book Rel 9.2 course is designed to achieve specific learning objectives. Participants will develop proficiency in effectively using this application. The course curriculum covers various aspects, including creating and managing address book records, comprehending the implications and utilization of category codes, and gaining a comprehensive understanding of the significance and setup of Search Types and Data Sequencing. Additionally, participants will acquire skills in processing batch uploads, managing electronic mail details, and discerning when to use category codes versus address book information. By the course’s conclusion, learners should be adept at efficiently navigating and manipulating the application to facilitate comprehensive customer and supplier maintenance activities.
Module 1: Setting Up Address Book
- Setting Up Address Book
- Illustrating Address Book Constants
- Explaining Country Constants
- Describing Next Numbers
- Describing Postal Code Validation
Module 2: Describing User-Defined Codes
- Describing UDCs
- Explaining Predefined Codes
- Identifying Category Codes
Module 3: Setting Up Address Book Records
- Describing Address Book Master Record Information
- Explaining Address Book Revisions
- Describing Phone Information
- Describing Who’s Who Information
- Describing Related Person Information
Module 4: Explaining Batch Processing
- Explaining Address Book Batch Processing
- Describing the Batch Process
- Describing the Address Book Batch Programs
Module 5: Creating Master Records
- Describing the Integration of Master Records
- Explaining Supplier Master Records
- Explaining Customer Master Records
Module 6: Defining Parent/Child Relationships
- Describing Parent/Child Relationships
- Creating Parent/Child Relationships
- Explaining Tiers in Parent/Child Relationships
- Explaining Enhanced Parent/Child Relationships
Module 7: Creating Supplemental Data
- Explaining Supplemental Data
- Identifying Supplemental Databases
- Explaining Supplemental Data Types
- Discussing Supplemental Data Entry
Module 8: Using Foundation Calendar
- Describing the Foundation Calendar
- Explaining Foundation Calendar Synchronization
- Discussing Foundation Calendar Integration
- Explaining Foundation Calendar Activities
Module 9: Describing Word Search
- Describing the Word Search Build Process
- Explaining How to Use Word Search
Module 10: Explaining Update and Purge Program
- Describing Purge and Update Programs
- Explaining the Purge Process
- Explaining the Effective Address Update Program
- Updating Category Codes
Module 11: Describing Address Book Reports
- Describing Address Book Reports
- Comparing Address Book Reports
Module 12: Defining Mailing Labels
- Describing Mailing Label Formats
- Explaining How Country Constants Affect Mailing Label Formats
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Address Book Rel 9.2 Course Prerequisites:
- Individuals with a foundational understanding of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne foundation concepts.
- Those with prior experience in utilizing Address Book system functionality.
- Professionals familiar with navigating JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications.
- Individuals with basic knowledge of customer, supplier, and employee information setups.
- Those who possess an understanding of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne system administration concepts.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!