JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 1 Rel 9.2
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 1 Rel 9.2 Course Overview:
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 1 Rel 9.2 certification is a prestigious acknowledgment within the IT domain, attesting to the holder’s adeptness in utilizing JDE EnterpriseOne Development Tools. This certification signifies a profound understanding of the underlying technology and the practical implementation of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications. Its widespread adoption across industries stems from its application in constructing, deploying, and overseeing robust, scalable applications like financial management and supply chain management. The certification validates the capacity to deliver inventive solutions, enhance business workflows, and optimize system efficiency, rendering it a prized asset for IT professionals operating in high-demand client environments.
- Software developers and engineers.
- IT professionals specialized in ERP systems.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne users wanting a deeper understanding.
- System administrators working with JD Edwards systems.
- Business analysts needing to understand the functionality of the software.
- Technical consultants using JD Edwards ERP suite.
- Teams implementing JD Edwards solutions in an organization.
Learning Objectives of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 1 Rel 9.2:
The learning objectives of the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 1 Rel 9.2 course are intended to enable participants to understand the fundamentals and applications of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne toolset. The course aims to teach individuals how to use the data dictionary, tables, business views, and data structures effectively. Learners will also grasp the use of Form Design Aid (FDA) to create interactive applications and the Report Design Aid (RDA) to create batch applications. In addition, the course is designed to help participants understand how to manage object management workbench (OMW) objects and applications, security, and promote objects at the specified path code.
Module 1: Technology Overview
- Describing the Application Development Methodology
- Describing EnterpriseOne Application Development Process
- Describing How to Access Resources for Application Development
Module 2: Identifying the Development Foundation
- Identifying Development Components
- Defining Development Acronyms
- Describing the Development Cycle
- Describing Object Storage
- Defining Object Naming Conventions
- Describing How to View Applications
Module 3: Describing the Change Management System
- Describing Object Management Workbench
- Describing Object Management Configuration
Module 4: Creating User Defined Codes and Next Numbers
- Describing User Defined Codes
- Describing Next Numbers
Module 5: Creating and Modifying Data Items
- Describing the Data Dictionary
- Creating and Modifying Data Items
Module 6: Creating Custom Tables
- Describing the EnterpriseOne Database
- Describing the Table Design Aid
- Using Table Design Aid
- Viewing Table Data
Module 7: Creating Business Views
- Describing Business Views
- Describing Business View Design Aid
- Defining Business View Joins
- Describing the Text Search Feature
Module 8: Describing Form Design Aid
- Identifying Form Design Aid Companion Features
- Describing the Pure Internet Architecture
- Identifying Form Types
- Describing the Form Design Aid Interface
Module 9: Creating Custom Applications
- Creating Forms
- Identifying Form Controls
Module 10: Creating Event Rules
- Describing Runtime Processing
- Creating Event Rules
- Inserting Radio Button Controls
- Creating Processing Options
Module 11: Enabling Media Object Functionality
- Describing Media Objects
- Enabling Media Object Functionality in Applications
- Describing Media Object Queues
Module 12: Adding Applications to the EnterpriseOne Menu
- Describing Solution Explorer
- Setting Up Task Views and Tasks
- Describing EnterpriseOne Menu
Module 13: Troubleshooting Applications
- Describing BrowsER Functionality
- Describing Debugging Strategies
- Describing Logs
Module 14: Describing the Cross Reference Facility
- Describing the Cross Reference Facility
- Building the Cross Reference Facility
Module 15: Describing Modification Rules
- Describing Modless Modification
- Defining Modification Rules
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 1 Rel 9.2 Course Prerequisites:
- Individuals with a basic knowledge of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Foundation, including its architecture, databases, structured query language (SQL), business data structures, and object management workbench (OMW).
- Professionals with experience working in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne environment.
- Those with an understanding of Report Design Aid (RDA) creation and usage.
- Individuals familiar with Form Design Aid (FDA) for application creation and modification.
- Those with proficiency in developing EnterpriseOne business functions.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!