JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 2 Rel 9.2
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 2 Rel 9.2 Course Overview:
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 2 Rel 9.2 certification is a vital credential for IT experts who oversee, execute, and harness the application development framework of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. This certification substantiates expertise in advanced business functions, intricate applications, business services, and other developer tools within the system. It holds significant esteem in industries reliant on JD Edwards EnterpriseOne systems for enterprise resource planning, as it attests to a certified professional’s capability to enhance the system’s efficient utilization and optimization. Proficiency in these areas can amplify productivity and streamline business processes within the organization, thus contributing to improved operational efficiency.
• Professional software developers
• IT Analysts
• System administrators
• Database managers
• ERP implementation consultants
• Business analysts interested in system integration
• IT specialists for ERP systems
• Technologists upgrading to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2
• Information systems students
Learning Objectives of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 2 Rel 9.2:
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 2 Rel 9.2 course is designed to achieve specific learning objectives. Participants will enhance their knowledge and proficiency in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software. The curriculum covers a range of topics, including modifying and creating applications, comprehending function design, and mastering the Table Design Aid. Participants will develop skills in error handling, debugging interactive applications, and controlling event processing in applications. The course aims to equip participants with the capabilities to create business functions, manage performance, and add objects to applications. By the course’s conclusion, participants will have gained the expertise and knowledge necessary to effectively manage and improve enterprise-wide database systems through adept utilization of JD Edwards Development Tools.
Module 1: Technology Overview
- Describing the Application Development Process
- Describing the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development
- Describing Additional Development Considerations
- Describing JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Resources for Application
Module 2: Designing Event Rules
- Describing JD Edwards EnterpriseOne event rules
- Describing the event rule interface
- Describing runtime structures and event flow
- Printing event rule logic
Module 3: Designing Processing Options
- Creating a processing option template.
- Attaching a processing option template to an application
- Creating a processing options version.
- Attaching the processing options version to a task.
Module 4: Designing Error Messages
- Describing messaging features
- Creating a simple error message
- Designing event rules for error messages.
Module 5: Developing JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Describing JD Edwards EnterpriseOne application development.
- Designing an interactive application.
Module 6: Designing Application-Defined Hot Keys
- Describing hot keys.
- Designing application-defined hot keys
Module 7: Modifying Form Data Structures
- Describing form data structures.
- Modifying form data structures.
Module 8: Using System Functions to Enhance
- Selecting system functions to enhance applications.
Module 9: Designing Combo Box Controls
- Describing combo box controls
- Designing combo box controls
Module 10: Implementing Table I/O
- Describing table I/O
- Implementing table I/O in an application
- Describing a handle.
- Using a handle for table I/O.
Module 11: Designing Business Functions
- Describing business functions
- Describing business function documentation.
- Creating a custom DLL.
- Designing a NER business function.
- Describing master business functions.
Module 12: Describing Transaction Processing
- Setting up transaction processing.
Module 13: Designing Table Event Rules
- Describing table event rules
- Designing table event rules
Module 14: Designing NERs for Referential Integrity
- Describing how NERs are used for referential integrity
- Designing a NER for referential integrity.
Module 15: Designing Reports for Referential Integrity
- Describing the report design process.
- Creating joined business views.
- Designing a report for referential integrity.
Module 16: Using ER Compare for Event Rules
- Describing JD Edwards Compare and Merge tools.
- Using ER Compare to determine event rule modifications
Module 17: Using FDA Compare to Compare Forms
- Describing FDA Compare
- Using FDA Compare to determine form modifications.
Module 18: Debugging Applications
- Describing the debugging process.
- Debugging an application with Event Rules Debugger.
Module 19: Evaluating Application Performance
- Describing performance engineering concepts.
- Describing performance analysis
- Describing common performance issues
- Describing JD Edwards EnterpriseOne performance analysis tools
Module 20: Troubleshooting JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications
- Describing troubleshooting principles
- Diagnosing application issues
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 2 Rel 9.2 Course Prerequisites:
• Knowledge of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 1 Rel 9.2
• Basic understanding of EnterpriseOne Technical Foundation
• Proficiency in OMW, RDA, FDA
• Experience in designing interactive applications, batch applications, debugging
• Familiarity with business functions, Table Design, and JDE security.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!