JD Edwards EnterpriseOne System Administration Rel 9.x
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne System Administration Rel 9.x Course Overview:
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne System Administration Rel 9.x certification validates advanced expertise in managing the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne system, empowering professionals to optimize operations and harness the full potential of this comprehensive business management suite for increased security and ROI.
- System administrators seeking advanced knowledge in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne application.
- IT professionals responsible for implementing or managing JD Edwards solutions.
- JD Edwards consultants looking to upgrade their skills.
- Database administrators working with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- Experienced users of JD Edwards aiming to gain system administration expertise.
Learning Objectives of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne System Administration Rel 9.x:
The learning objectives of the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne System Administration Rel 9.x course are:
- Understand the technical foundation of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications.
- Learn how to install, implement, and maintain JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software systems effectively.
- Gain knowledge of security management, including user access and data protection.
- Master package builds and server administration to optimize system performance.
- Manage Object Configuration Manager (OCM) records to streamline configuration processes.
- Understand data sources and their integration with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- Organize User Defined Objects (UDOs) for enhanced customization and usability.
- Develop troubleshooting skills to identify and resolve common issues in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- Acquire the ability to support and manage JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software within their organization.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements and best practices in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne system administration.
Module 1: Technology Overview
- Describing CNC Terminology
- Describing CNC Architecture
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Metadata
- Describing the Development Cycle
- Describing Web Architecture
- Business Services with Fusion Middleware
- Describing Server Manager
- Describing How to Access JD Edwards Documentation
Module 2: Describing Menus, Views and Versions
- Creating User-based or Custom Menus/Views
- Using Version
Module 3: Security Overview
- Describing JD Edwards Enterprise & One Security Components
- Describing JD Edwards Enterprise & One Security Architecture
Module 4: Describing JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Security Concepts
- Defining Users, Roles, and System IDs
- Defining the Implementation of User Accounts and Roles
- Discussing Environments
- Describing Solution Explorer Security
- Managing Fast Path
Module 5: JDENet
- Analyzing JDENET Processes
- Analyzing Database Structures
- Starting and Stopping Services on Web Logic Server
- Starting and Stopping Services on WAS
- Describing Kernel Recycling
Module 6: Managing Objects
- Describing Object Management Workbench
- Describing Object Management Configuration
- Evaluating the Data Browser
- Describing Batch Promotion Utility
- Using Interactive Versions
- Describing Package Build and Deployment
Module 7: Administering Data Tools and Customization
- Describing UDCs
- Describing Data Dictionary
- Describing Vocabulary Overrides
- Describing User Overrides
Module 8: Administering Batch Jobs
- Defining Printers
- Setting Up Batch Versions
- Describing the Work With Servers Application
- Using the Scheduler Application
- Creating and Submitting Reports in BI Publisher
- One View Reporting Foundation
Module 9: Administering Media Objects and Flat File Encoding
- Describing Media Objects
- Setting Up Media Objects and Imaging
- Understanding Flat File Encoding
Module 10: Describing Software Updates and Tools Releases
- Describing Software Updates and Tools Releases
- Applying Software Updates and Tools Releases
Module 11: Enabling EnterpriseOne Pages
- Describing EnterpriseOne Pages
- Activating EnterpriseOne Pages
Module 12: Creating and Enabling Auto Suggest
- Understanding Auto Suggest
- Enabling Auto Suggest
- Creating Auto Suggest Business Views
Module 13: Setting Up Hover Forms
- Understanding Hover Forms
- Associating Hover Forms with Data Items
- Enabling or Disabling Hover Forms
Module 14: Troubleshooting Overview
- Describing General Troubleshooting Principles
- Describing JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Components
Module 15: Using Log and Configuration Files for Troubleshooting
- Defining JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Log Files
- Using the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne JDE.INI
- Describing Package Build Logs
- Setting Up Server Manager Event Notification
Module 16: Troubleshooting JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Components
- Appraising Troubleshooting for Data Access Problems
- Troubleshooting for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CNC Problems
- Troubleshooting for Interactive and Batch Application Problems
- Troubleshooting for Server Communication Problems
Module 17: Performing Web Troubleshooting
- Describing Web Architecture
Module 18: Using OMW for Troubleshooting
- Describing the OMW Application
- Using OMW Components for Troubleshooting
Module 19: Using Applications to Troubleshoot
- Describing JD Edwards Support Services and Tools
- Setting Up Application Failure Recovery
Module 20: Final Course Activity
- Appraising Troubleshooting Scenarios
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne System Administration Rel 9.x Course Prerequisites:
• Prior knowledge of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Navigation
• Understanding of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Architecture and basic components
• Experience with server administration and maintenance
• Familiarity with SQL and/or Oracle Database
• Basic knowledge of operating systems like Unix, Linux, and Windows.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!