Lead Pen Test Professional
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
Lead Pen Test Professional Course Overview:
The Lead Pen Test Professional training provides a practical and management-focused approach to developing expertise in leading professional penetration tests. It covers the latest technical knowledge, tools, and techniques in infrastructure, Web Application security, Mobile security, and Social Engineering. Participants gain hands-on skills and management capabilities, enabling them to lead penetration tests effectively, considering business risks and key issues. The training concludes with comprehensive capture and flag penetration testing exercises to reinforce learned skills.
- IT professionals looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge
- Auditors looking to understand the Penetration Testing processes
- IT and Risk managers seeking a more detailed understanding of the appropriate and beneficial use of Penetration Tests
- Incident handlers and Business Continuity professionals looking to use testing as part of their testing regimes
- Penetration testers
- Ethical hackers
- Cybersecurity professionals
Learning Objectives of Lead Pen Test Professional:
- Learn how to interpret and illustrate the main Penetration Testing concepts and principles
- Understand the core technical knowledge needed to organize and carry out an effective set of Pen Tests
- Learn how to effectively plan a Penetration Test and identify a scope which is suitable and appropriate based on risk
- Acquire hands-on practical skills and knowledge on relevant tools and techniques used to efficiently conduct a Penetration Testing
- Learn how to effectively manage the time and resources needed to scale a specific Penetration Test
Day 1: Introduction to Penetration Testing, ethics, planning, and scoping.
Day 2: Technical foundation, knowledge, and practical exercises in various areas (Infrastructure, Web Application Security, Mobile Security, Social Engineering).
Day 3: Conducting a Penetration Test using tools and techniques, reviewing testing areas.
Day 4: Analyzing results, reporting findings, and follow-up actions.
Day 5: Certification Exam.
Lead Pen Test Professional Course Prerequisites:
A fundamental understanding of Penetration Testing and comprehensive knowledge of Cybersecurity.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!