Leveraging Cisco Intent-Based Networking DNA Assurance (DNAAS)
Duration : 2 Days (16 Hours)
Leveraging Cisco Intent-Based Networking DNA Assurance (DNAAS) Course Overview:
Leveraging Cisco Intent-Based Networking DNA Assurance (DNAAS) v2.1
This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to monitor and troubleshoot a traditional brownfield network infrastructure using Cisco® Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA™) Assurance.
The course covers the following topics:
- DNA Assurance Architecture and Components
- Understand the components and architecture of DNA Assurance.
- Understand the different types of data that can be collected by DNA Assurance.
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting with DNA Assurance
- Use DNA Assurance to monitor the health of your network.
- Use DNA Assurance to troubleshoot network problems.
- Advanced Features of DNA Assurance
- Use the advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning features of DNA Assurance to isolate the root cause of problems.
- Use DNA Assurance to take appropriate actions to quickly resolve issues.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Monitor the health of their network using DNA Assurance.
- Troubleshoot network problems using DNA Assurance.
- Use the advanced features of DNA Assurance to isolate the root cause of problems.
- Take appropriate actions to quickly resolve issues.
This course is ideal for:
- IT professionals who are responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting network infrastructure.
- Network engineers who are looking to learn more about Cisco DNA Assurance.
Benefits of Attending This Course
- Gain the knowledge and skills you need to use Cisco DNA Assurance to monitor and troubleshoot network infrastructure.
- Learn how to use the various tools and features of DNA Assurance.
- Isolate the root cause of network problems quickly and efficiently.
- Take appropriate actions to resolve network problems quickly.
- Network with other IT professionals who are interested in Cisco DNA Assurance.
How you’ll benefit
This course will help you:
● Monitor, identify, and respond to changing network and wireless conditions
● Automate manual operations to reduce the costs associated with human errors, resulting in more uptime and improved security
● Save time by using a single dashboard to manage and automate your network
Who should enroll
This course is designed for network and software engineers who hold the following job roles:
● Network administrators
● Network operators
After taking this course, you should be able to:
● Explain the benefits of using Cisco DNA Center in a traditional, enterprise network
● Explain at a detailed level the Cisco DNA Center Assurance system architecture, functional components, features, and data-processing concepts
● Explain the health scores, metrics, and strategies that you use for monitoring network devices, clients, and applications with Cisco DNA Assurance
● Describe how Cisco DNA Center Assurance analyzes the streaming telemetry and collected data, correlates the data, performs root cause analysis, and displays detected issues, insights, and trends
● Describe the Cisco DNA Center Assurance troubleshooting tools, mechanisms, strategies, and scenarios to proactively detect and resolve wireless network, client, and application issues and pinpoint the root cause
● Deploy and configure Cisco DNA Center to use Assurance features for monitoring and troubleshooting network devices, clients, and applications
● Introducing Cisco DNA Center Assurance
● Monitoring Health and Performance with Cisco DNA Center Assurance
● Troubleshooting Issues, Observing Insights and Trends
● Troubleshooting Wireless Issues with Cisco DNA Center Assurance Tools
● Prepare Cisco DNA Center for Assurance
● Monitor Overall Health and the Health of Network Devices
● Monitor the Health of Clients and Applications
● Troubleshoot Network, Client, and Application Issues
● Observer Assurance AI Network Analytics
● Analyze Wireless Allocation, Capabilities, and Threats
● Monitor Wireless Networks with Advanced Assurance Tools
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
● Internet web browser usability knowledge
● Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking
● Familiarity with network management concepts such as Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Syslog, and NetFlow
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
● Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
● Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!