LPI Linux Essentials v1.6
Duration : 4 Days (32 Hours)
LPI Linux Essentials v1.6 Course Overview:
Enroll in our 4-day LPI Linux Essentials v1.6 certification training course. This course is designed to provide you with a strong foundation in the basic concepts and components of the Linux operating system. Through a mix of hands-on labs and interactive lectures, you’ll gain the essential skills to run and manage the Linux OS. Whether you’re just starting with Linux or seeking to advance your career in Linux administration, this course will pave the way for more advanced Linux skills and certifications, opening up new opportunities in the field of Linux Systems Administration. Join us now and embark on your journey to Linux expertise.
- Individuals new to Linux who want to gain a solid foundation in the basic concepts and components of the operating system.
- IT professionals looking to enhance their skills and knowledge in Linux administration.
- System administrators and network administrators seeking to expand their expertise to include Linux.
- Students or recent graduates pursuing a career in IT and aiming to specialize in Linux Systems Administration.
- Those interested in obtaining the LPI Linux Essentials certification to validate their understanding of Linux fundamentals.
- Professionals considering a career transition into the field of Linux administration.
- Any individual interested in learning about the Linux operating system and its practical applications.
Learning Objectives of LPI Linux Essentials v1.6:
- Working with Linux and open source software
- Managing Linux installation and boot up
- Managing Linux environments
- Working with Linux software package managers
- Understanding command line syntax patterns
- Finding system help
- Working with the Linux file system
- Managing network connectivity
- Managing remote sessions
- Working with Bash scripts
- Monitoring and controlling system processes and users
- Working with object permissions
- Securing your Linux infrastructure
- Understanding container virtualization basics (including Docker)
- Building application servers
Module 1: The Linux Community and a Career in Open Source
- Linux Evolution and Popular Operating Systems
- Major Open Source Applications
- Open Source Software and Licensing
- ICT Skills and Working in Linux
Module 2: Finding Your Way on a Linux System
- Command Line Basics
- Using the Command Line to Get Help
- Using Directories and Listing Files
- Creating, Moving and Deleting Files
Module 3: The Power of the Command Line
- Archiving Files on the Command Line
- Searching and Extracting Data from Files
- Turning Commands into a Script
Module 4: The Linux Operating System
- Choosing an Operating System
- Understanding Computer Hardware
- Where Data is Stored
- Your Computer on the Network
Module 5: Security and File Permissions
- Basic Security and Identifying User Types
- Creating Users and Groups
- Managing File Permissions and Ownership
- Special Directories and Files
LPI Linux Essentials v1.6 Course Prerequisites:
Basic knowledge of Operating system.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!