LPIC-3 High Availability and Storage Clusters v3.0
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
LPIC-3 High Availability and Storage Clusters v3.0 Course Overview:
The LPIC-3 High Availability and Storage Clusters v3.0 certification is an advanced level certification provided by the Linux Professional Institute (LPI). It confirms that the candidate possesses the necessary skills to design, implement, and maintain network-wide high availability solutions using Linux. The certification covers cluster architecture, data replication, and high availability techniques. The IT industry relies on this certification to assess the ability of professionals to manage large and complex workloads, ensuring dependability and uptime. This is crucial in environments where data loss or system downtime can have significant impacts, such as in financial institutions, healthcare facilities, and data-dependent businesses.
- IT professionals with experience in Linux systems administration and high availability solutions.
- System administrators and engineers working with complex network architectures.
- Professionals responsible for designing and implementing high availability solutions.
Learning Objectives of LPIC-3 High Availability and Storage Clusters v3.0:
Upon earning the LPIC-3 High Availability and Storage Clusters v3.0 certification, candidates will:
- Demonstrate expertise in designing and implementing high availability solutions using Linux.
- Understand cluster architecture and the principles of data replication.
- Master high availability techniques to ensure system dependability and uptime.
- Learn best practices for managing large and complex workloads in high availability environments.
- Acquire skills to troubleshoot and maintain high availability clusters effectively.
Module 1: High Availability Cluster Management
- High Availability Concepts and Theory
- Load Balanced Clusters
- Failover Clusters
- Libvirt Virtual Machine Management
Module 2: High Availability Cluster Storage
- DRBD (Distributed Replicated Block Device)
- Cluster Storage Access
- Clustered File Systems
Module 3: High Availability Distributed Storage
- GlusterFS Storage Clusters
- Ceph Storage Cluster
LPIC-3 High Availability and Storage Clusters v3.0 Course Prerequisites:
- Holders of LPIC-2 certification or equivalent experience in Linux administration.
- Familiarity with high availability concepts, clustering technologies, and Linux system management.
- Candidates should have practical experience in working with high availability solutions.
Note: The LPIC-3 High Availability and Storage Clusters certification is an advanced-level certification, and candidates are expected to have a strong foundation in Linux systems administration and high availability concepts before attempting this certification.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!