Multicloud Cost Optimization with Cisco CloudCenter Suite (CLDCO)
Duration: 1 Day (8 Hours)
Multicloud Cost Optimization with Cisco CloudCenter Suite (CLDCO) Course Overview:
What you’ll learn in this course
This course, Mulitcloud Cost Optimization with Cisco CloudCenter Suite (CLDCO) v1.0, teaches you how the reporting and analysis of consumption the cost optimizer provides, functions within a Cisco® CloudCenter Suite. The cost optimizer works together with two other primary mechanisms: a workload manager that helps users
deploy applications and manage governance policies, and an action orchestrator that provides seamless integration and workflow automation. Through lessons and hands-on experiences, you will learn the functionality of the CloudCenter cost optimizer.
How you’ll benefit
This course will help you:
● Acquire the advanced skills and techniques using the CloudCenter Suite for a consistent experience across all environments, whether you plan to deploy in the cloud or on-premises
● Learn how to use the tools of cost management and workload optimization by leveraging the functionality of the entire CloudCenter suite
Who should enroll
This course is ideal for developers, engineers, and others including:
● Cloud solution architects
● Cloud administrators
● Customer sales engineers
● DevOps engineers
● Sales engineers
● Systems engineers
● Technical solutions architects
After completing the course, you should be able to:
● Describe what clouds are supported and how to configure clouds for Cost Optimizer
● Examine the Cost Optimizer snapshots of costs incurred by the various clouds installed for an organization
● Implementing Cisco CloudCenter Suite Cost Optimizer
◦ Cisco CloudCenter Suite Cost Optimizer
● Examining Cost Optimizer Inventory, Reports, Rightsizing, and Troubleshooting
◦ Configure Cost and Inventory Reports in the User Interface
● Create Users, User Roles, and Cloud Permissions
● Create Cost Group and Billing Unit
● Use Cisco CloudCenter Suite Cost Optimizer Representational State Transfer (REST) API
Before enrolling in this course, you should have knowledge in the following areas:
● Data center experience
● Operating systems and virtualization experience
● Understanding of server system design and architecture
● Familiarity with public cloud concepts and n-tier application designing
● Familiarity with Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS®), networking, and storage concepts
The following Cisco course may help students meet these prerequisites:
● Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
● Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!