Network Convergence System 5500 Series Router (NCS5500HW)
Duration: 1 Day (8 Hours)
Network Convergence System 5500 Series Router (NCS5500HW) Course Overview:
What you’ll learn in this course
The NCS5500HW v2.0 course is specifically designed to cover the hardware aspects of Cisco® Network Convergence System (NCS) 5500 Series routers. Participants will gain in-depth knowledge of the features and functions of the Cisco NCS 5500 Series chassis, hardware architecture, boot process, and the 64-bit Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS) XR software. The course aims to provide a thorough understanding of NCS 5500 Series router hardware and equip participants with the necessary skills to effectively work with and optimize the performance of these routers.
Who should enroll
This course is designed for technical professionals who need to learn about NCS 5500 Series hardware:
● Systems engineers
● Technical support personnel
● Channel partners and resellers
● Service Provider
● Routing and Switching
● Enterprise Networking
After taking this course, you should be able to:
● Describe features and functions of the Cisco NCS 5500 series routers
● Install and launch 64-bit Cisco IOS XR software packages within Cisco NCS 5500 routers
● Manage Cisco NCS 5500 routers using Cisco IOS XR model-driven programmability
● Cisco NCS 5500 Series Hardware
◦ Examining the Cisco NCS 5500 Series Chassis
◦ Examining the Cisco NCS 5500 Series Modular Hardware
◦ Examining Environmental Monitoring
● Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Architecture and Features
◦ Examining the Cisco IOS XR Architecture
◦ Examining Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Features
● Identifying Router Hardware Using the CLI
● Identifying Optical Hardware Using the CLI
● Monitor the Environment from the CLI
● Observe the Cisco NCS 5500 Boot Process
● Install Cisco IOS XR Software Packages
● Using ZTP and Telemetry
● Model-Driven Programmability
We recommend that you have the following prerequisite knowledge and skills before taking this course:
● Knowledge of general routing concepts
● Experience working with Command-Line Interface (CLI)-based network devices
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!