NIS 2 Directive
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
NIS 2 Directive Course Overview:
The NIS 2 Directive Lead Implementer training course provides comprehensive knowledge of the NIS 2 Directive, empowering professionals to strengthen the cybersecurity posture of critical infrastructure sectors. Through interactive sessions and practical exercises, participants learn to assess cybersecurity risks, develop incident response plans, and implement effective security measures. The course covers industry standards and best practices to address the evolving threat landscape and deploy cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions. Successfully completing the training and passing the exam earns you the “PECB Certified NIS 2 Directive Lead Implementer” credential, showcasing your expertise in safeguarding critical cybersecurity infrastructure and contributing to organizational and societal resilience.
- Cybersecurity professionals seeking a thorough understanding of NIS 2 Directive requirements and practical strategies to implement robust cybersecurity measures.
- IT managers and professionals aiming to gain insights into implementing secure systems and enhancing the resilience of critical systems.
- Government and regulatory officials responsible for enforcing the NIS 2 Directive, who want to enhance their knowledge of its requirements and effective implementation strategies.
Learning Objectives of NIS 2 Directive:
Upon successfully completing the training course, you will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts of the NIS 2 Directive and understand its requirements.
- Obtain a thorough comprehension of the principles, strategies, methodologies, and tools needed for implementing and efficiently managing a cybersecurity program in compliance with the NIS 2 Directive.
- Learn how to interpret and implement NIS 2 Directive requirements in the specific context of an organization.
- Initiate and plan the implementation of NIS 2 Directive requirements, utilizing PECB’s methodology and other best practices.
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a cybersecurity program in compliance with the NIS 2 Directive.
- Introduction to NIS 2 Directive and initiation of the NIS 2 Directive implementation
- Training course objectives and structure
- NIS 2 Directive overview
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- The organization and its context
- Analysis of NIS 2 Directive compliance program, asset management, and risk management
- Cybersecurity governance
- Analysis of the NIS 2 Directive compliance program
- Asset management
- Risk management
- Infrastructure and application security controls, incident and crisis management, and business continuity
- Infrastructure and application security controls
- Incident management
- Crisis management
- Business continuity
- Communication, testing, monitoring, and continual improvement in cybersecurity
- Awareness and training
- Testing in cybersecurity
- Measuring and reporting performance and metrics
- Continual improvement
- Closing of the training course
NIS 2 Directive Course Prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of cybersecurity concepts and principles.
- Familiarity with relevant industry standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Experience in IT management or cybersecurity roles.
- Understanding of organizational processes and risk management practices.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!