Object Oriented Thought Process
Duration : 3 Days (24 Hours)
Object Oriented Thought Process Course Overview:
The Object Oriented Thought Process course is tailored to educate students on the principles of object-oriented programming (OOP). Covering key concepts like data abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and dynamic binding, the course emphasizes object-oriented design and programming fundamentals. Hands-on exercises, design patterns, and refactoring exercises enable students to apply these principles practically, allowing them to create a collection of reusable functions and classes applicable in diverse programming contexts. With its focus on foundational skills, this course serves as an excellent starting point for individuals aspiring to venture into the field of software development.
- Software developers
- Software architects
- System administrators
- Tech leads
This training is suitable for individuals who:
- Have a prior understanding of object-oriented programming
- Possess a strong foundation in programming principles
Additionally, this training is beneficial for:
- Professionals seeking to strengthen their knowledge in object-oriented concepts
- Those embarking on a career in software engineering
- Technical experts aiming to enhance their skills and stay updated with the latest technological advancements.
Learning Objectives of Object Oriented Thought Process:
Object Oriented Thought Process Training helps learn the principles and concepts of object-oriented design and programming. Object-oriented programming allows for better management of software complexity, easier maintenance and enhanced reusability of program modules.
The objectives of this training are to:
1. Understand the fundamentals and techniques of object-oriented programming.
2. Learn the advantages and disadvantages of object-oriented programming.
3. Understand and use common object-oriented design patterns.
4. Understand the principles of object-oriented programming such as inheritance and polymorphism.
5. Apply object-oriented design principles to build efficient, maintainable and reusable software systems.
6. Understand object-oriented language features and implementation techniques for Java and other object-oriented programming languages.
Module 1: Introduction to Object-Oriented Concepts
Module 2: How to Think in Terms of Objects
Module 3: Advanced Object-Oriented Concepts
Module 4: The Anatomy of a Class
Module 5: Class Design Guidelines
Module 6: Designing with Objects
Module 7: Mastering Inheritance and Composition
Module 8: Frameworks and Reuse: Designing with Interfaces and Abstract Classes
Module 9: Building Objects
Module 10: Creating Object Models with UML
Module 11: Objects and Portable Data: XML
Module 12: Persistent Objects: Serialization and Relational
Module 13: Objects and the Internet
Module 14: Objects and Client/Server Applications
Object Oriented Thought Process Course Prerequisites:
• Knowledge of basic programming principles
• Basic understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
• Familiarity with basic data structures and algorithms
• Understanding of development process paradigms, such as agile and waterfall
• Experienced in coding languages such as Java, C++, and Python
• Experienced in development and deployment tools such as Eclipse, Git, Maven, and Jenkins.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!