Oracle 12c R2: RAC Administration
Duration : 4 Days (32 Hours)
Oracle 12c R2: RAC Administration Course Overview:
The course covers essential topics including Oracle Grid Infrastructure components and Oracle ASM. Participants will gain proficiency in RAC database administration within the Grid Infrastructure environment. This includes understanding single node clusters, RAC installation, and creating multitenant RAC Databases. Students will learn to administer policy-managed and administrator-managed RAC databases to ensure reliability, security, and optimal performance. The course emphasizes workload optimization, cost reduction, and quality service delivery through consolidation onto database clouds. By course completion, participants will be equipped to effectively manage RAC databases and leverage Grid Infrastructure for efficient database operations.
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- System Administrators
- IT Professionals responsible for Oracle Database management
- Technical Support Engineers
- Database Architects
- Professionals seeking to enhance their skills in Oracle RAC Administration
- Individuals preparing for Oracle RAC Administration certification
- IT Managers overseeing Oracle Database environments
- Those responsible for high availability and scalability in Oracle environments
- Professionals interested in learning about Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) technology and administration.
Learning Objectives of Oracle 12c R2: RAC Administration:
- Install Oracle RAC software
- Build cluster databases
- Manage both administrator and policy-managed RAC databases
- Address and monitor performance issues
- Comprehend services in a RAC environment and highly available connection features including Application
- Comprehend Transaction and Continuity Guard
- Administer and create a RAC One Node Database
- Administer and create multitennant RAC databases
Module 1: Grid Infrastructure Overview and Review
Module 2: RAC Databases Overview & Architecture
Module 3: Installing and Configuring Oracle RAC
Module 4: Oracle RAC Administration Module 5: Managing Backup and Recovery for RAC
Module 6: RAC Backup and Recovery
Module 7: RAC Global Resource Management and Cache Fusion
Module 8: RAC Database Monitoring and Tuning
Module 9: Managing High Availability of Services in a RAC Environment
Module 10: Managing High Availability of Connections
Module 11: Application Continuity Module 12: RAC One Node
Module 13: Multitenant Architecture and RAC
Module 14: Quality of Service Management
Module 15: Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service Overview
Oracle 12c R2: RAC Administration Course Prerequisites:
Grid Infrastructure,ASM Administration, Clusterware Administration.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!