Oracle Applications Cloud: Functional Setup Manager for Implementers
Duration : 1 Days(16 Hours)
Oracle Applications Cloud: Functional Setup Manager for Implementers Course Overview:
The Oracle Applications Cloud Functional Setup Manager for Implementers course is designed to facilitate successful setup and implementation of Oracle Applications Cloud services. Participants will learn key concepts and how to utilize the Functional Setup Manager to migrate existing applications and create new ones. The course covers configuring applications, business processes, and technology frameworks. Learners will understand available configuration options, evaluate application stacks for improvement, and create and configure business processes and services. Detailed information on the Functional Setup Manager, project creation, and business process configuration is provided. Upon completion, participants will be equipped to confidently set up and manage an Oracle Applications Cloud instance.
- Implementation Managers
- Functional Project Managers
- Functional Implementation Consultants
- Functional System Administrators
- Functional Analysts
- Application Implementation Engineers
- Business Analysts
Learning Objectives of Oracle Applications Cloud: Functional Setup Manager for Implementers:
1. Understand the application implementation methodology for the Oracle Fusion Applications and Oracle Cloud Applications.
2. Learn about the features of the Functional Setup Manager tool and its roles and responsibilities.
3. Set up definitions and options for the application, configure security assignments and descriptive flex fields.
4. Configure lookups, key flex fields and value sets that are required to define options in the system.
5. Learn how to configure the framework components including business process management, functional areas, and functional elements in the application.
6. Implement the entire functional setup process for the applications.
7. Monitor the implementation and apply best practices for reviewing and troubleshooting applications.
8. Take ownership of the implementation and become the point of expertise for the implementation.
Module 1: Functional Setup Manager Initial Overview
- Implementing Oracle Fusion Applications
- Extending Oracle Fusion Applications
- Key Benefits
- Primary Users
- Implementation Planning
- Functional Setup Enterprise Roles
Module 2: Getting Ready
- Applications Sign-on
- Navigating to Functional Setup Manager
- Creating Implementation Users
- Security Administrators
- Implementation Managers
- Functional Users for Enterprise Structure Setup
- Granted Roles
Module 3: Implementing Fusion Applications
- Functional Setup Methodology
- Enterprise Roles and Implementation Phases
Module 4: Planning for Implementation
- Understanding Configuration Packages
- Working with the Getting Started Page
- Key Concepts
- Offering Reports
Module 5: Configuring Offerings
- Working with Configure Offerings
- Progressive Decision Making with Offering Hierarchy
- Enabling Offering and Functional Areas for Implementation
- Selecting Feature Choices
- Setting Implementation Status
Module 6: Generating Setup Task Lists
- Working with the Manage Implementation Projects page
- Selecting Offerings and Functional Areas
- Generating Implementation Task Lists
- How The Tasks Are Organized
- Viewing the Associated Business Object Hierarchy
Module 7: Assigning Setup Tasks to Users
- Managing User Assignments
- Assigning Unassigned Tasks
- Monitoring User Assignments
- Monitoring Resource Status
Module 8: Entering Setup Data
- Assigned Implementation Tasks
- Filtering List of Tasks
- Tasks with Scope
- Predecessor Tasks
Module 9: Exporting and Importing Setup Data
- Managing Configuration Packages
- Creating a Setup Export/Import Definition
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Packages
Module 10: Maintaining Setup Data
- The Overview Page’s All Tasks Tab
- Using Implementation Projects
Oracle Applications Cloud: Functional Setup Manager for Implementers Course Prerequisites:
This Oracle Applications Cloud: Functional Setup Manager for Implementers Training is designed for functional implementers and system administrators who are new to setting up and managing Oracle Fusion applications. Prior to attending this course, students should be familiar with the following concepts and functions:
•Familiarity with the key concepts of Oracle cloud
•Knowledge of FSM Functional Setup
•Knowledge of using the Oracle E-Business Suite
•Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
•Experience with administration or customization of Oracle E-Business Suite
•Experience with navigating and working in the Oracle cloud environment.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!