Oracle BI 12c: Create Analyses and Dashboards Ed 2
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
Oracle BI 12c: Create Analyses and Dashboards Ed 2 Course Overview:
This 5-day course provides step-by-step instructions for creating Oracle BI analyses and dashboards in business intelligence applications. It guides participants from building basic analyses to incorporating them into dashboards and handling more complex scenarios. The course equips learners with the knowledge and skills to design mobile applications for BI content using Oracle BI Mobile App Designer. By applying these skills, participants can effectively transform their organization’s data into intelligence, leading to improved decision-making capabilities.
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Developer
- End Users Functional Implementer
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant
Learning Objectives of Oracle BI 12c: Create Analyses and Dashboards Ed 2:
- Build analyses and dashboards.
- Build and use views and graphs in analyses.
- Create and work with KPIs and scorecards.
- Create and modify Oracle BI dashboards.
- Use Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile to access BI content.
- Create mobile applications with Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile App Designer.
- Integrate BI content into MS Office applications using Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office.
- Administer objects in the Presentation Services Catalog.
Module 1: Introduction to Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
Module 2: Working with Oracle Business Intelligence Analyses
Module 3: Filtering Data for Analyses
Module 4: Filtering Data for Analyses
Module 5: Advance Visualization in Analysis
Module 6: Showing Results with Pivot Tables
Module 7: Working with Additional Views in Analyses
Module 8: Visualizing Data on Maps
Module 9: Creating Oracle Business Intelligence Dashboards
Module 10: Configuring Oracle Business Intelligence Dashboards
Module 11: Creating Dashboard Prompts and Variables
Module 12: Scorecards and Key Performance Indicators
Module 13: Visual Analyzer, BI Ask, and Data Mashup
Module 14: Working with BI Content in Smart View
Module 15: Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile
Module 16: Using Oracle Business Intelligence Delivers
Module 17: Administering the Presentation Catalog
Module 18: Direct Database Analysis
Module 19: Expressions
Oracle BI 12c: Create Analyses and Dashboards Ed 2 Course Prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS and Data Warehouse.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!