Oracle Big Data Overview
Duration : 1 Day (8 Hours)
Oracle Big Data Overview Course Overview:
The Oracle Big Data Overview course is designed to cater to both business professionals and IT personnel seeking to learn about the advantages and technology of Oracle Big Data. It covers the Oracle Big Data Suite and its components, such as Oracle Big Data SQL, Oracle NoSQL Database, Oracle Hadoop, and Oracle Exadata Database Machine. Participants will explore basic Big Data concepts and use cases in various industries like financial services, healthcare, and retail.
- Professionals seeking to understand the fundamentals of Big Data.
- Business Analysts, Database Administrators, Architects, and Developers who want to familiarize themselves with Oracle Big Data for organizational needs.
- IT Managers and Executives who need to gain an overview of Big Data for evaluating Oracle solutions.
- Anyone interested in engaging with Oracle Big Data technology and implementing appropriate solutions for their organization.
Learning Objectives of Oracle Big Data Overview:
1. Learn about the advantages of Oracle’s Big Data solutions.
2. Understand the components of the Oracle Big Data platform.
3. Develop an understanding of the challenges of working with large data sets.
4. Master the knowledge required to provision and configure a working Big Data cluster.
5. Evaluate the performance of Big Data components and explore different storage, compute, and query options.
6. Acquire the expertise required to develop and deploy Big Data applications.
7. Discover in detail the features of Oracle’s Big Data products.
8. Explore how NoSQL databases and data formats allow for scalability and high performance.
9. Utilize Oracle’s cloud-based technologies to increase the reliability, flexibility, and speed of applications.
10. Consider best practices for Big Data analytics and data science in order to optimize application performance.
Module 1: Big Data at Work
- Getting Fast Answers to New Questions
- Industry Examples
- Building Your Big Data Strategy
Module 2: Building a Big Data System
- A General Look at Big Data Systems
- Oracle Big Data Solution
- Oracle NoSQL Database
- Hadoop Distributed File System
- Oracle In-Database Analytics Platform
Module 3: Building a Big Data System Using Oracle NoSQL Database
- What is a Key-Value Store?
- Why Would I Need a NoSQL Database?
- Using NoSQL Database to Run a Website
Module 4: Using Hadoop and Hive to Store and Transform Data
- What is Hadoop?
- Interacting with HDFS
- Using Hive to Transform Data
Module 5: Integrating Hadoop Data into Oracle
- Oracle Big Data Connectors
- Oracle Data Integrator Working on Hadoop Data
- Transforming Data in ODI
Module 6: Using Advanced Analytics to Mine Data
- Mining Database Data with Oracle R Enterprise
- Mining Hadoop Data with Oracle R Connector for Hadoop
- Creating Real-Time Similarity Scores with Oracle Data Mining
Oracle Big Data Overview Course Prerequisites:
There are no set prerequisites for Oracle Big Data Overview Training, although experience with basic database skills, general computing knowledge, and Big Data concepts are helpful.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!