Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Introduction
Duration : 1 Day (8 Hours)
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Introduction Course Overview:
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is a cloud platform that offers the best of both worlds: the flexibility and scalability of public cloud services combined with the security and control of on-premises infrastructure. It provides a high-performance and cost-effective solution for businesses seeking reliable cloud-based infrastructure services.
One of the key innovations of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is off-box network virtualization. This approach separates network and IO virtualization from the software stack and moves it to the network itself. By doing so, customers can enjoy the benefits of truly elastic and self-service provisioning, pay-as-you-go options, and dedicated physical hosts without the overhead of a hypervisor. This means no noisy neighbors or shared resources, resulting in a highly predictable and consistent performance.
- IT Professionals
- Cloud Administrators
- Cloud Architects
- System Administrators
- Technical Managers
- Cloud Solutions Architects
- Infrastructure Engineers
- Network Administrators
- DevOps Engineers
- Application Developers
- Database Administrators
- Business Analysts
- IT Decision Makers and Executives
Learning Objectives of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Introduction:
- Describe the key features and components of OCI.
- Identify the core OCI service offerings.
- Understand OCI security model.
- Get to know the OCI compliance structure.
- Understand OCI pricing, support model and operations.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Cloud Concepts
Module 3: OCI Acrhitecture
Module 4: Core OCI services
Module 5: Security in OCI
Module 6: OCI Pricing and Billing
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Introduction Course Prerequisites:
- Basic understanding of Oracle.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!