Oracle Commerce: Platform Fundamentals for Developers Rel 11.1
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
Oracle Commerce: Platform Fundamentals for Developers Rel 11.1 Course Overview:
The “Oracle Commerce Platform Fundamentals for Developers Rel 11.1” course is designed to equip developers with a foundational understanding of the Oracle Commerce Platform. It focuses on key platform components: the commerce runtime, transaction processing engine, and integration. Participants will learn installation, configuration, and application development using the platform. The course also encompasses catalog management, pricing, promotions, order handling, payment processing, invoicing, workflow, and analytics. Additionally, troubleshooting techniques are introduced to enhance developers’ comprehension of their applications on the Oracle Commerce Platform.
- Software Developers
- Web Developers
- Developers responsible for building enterprise-level websites and mobile applications using the Oracle Commerce Platform
- Those with prior experience in earlier versions of the Oracle Commerce platform, such as Commerce Platform 11.1
- Individuals aiming to understand platform features and functionalities for effective creation and deployment of digital solutions
- Professionals seeking to enhance their development skills with insights into the development process, debugging techniques, design best practices, and utilization of development tools
- Developers keen on staying updated and building optimal digital solutions with the Oracle Commerce Platform.
Learning Objectives of Oracle Commerce: Platform Fundamentals for Developers Rel 11.1:
This training will help you to understand and master the overall Architecture of the Endeca Workbench and how it fits into the Oracle Commerce Platform. By the end of this training, you will be able to:
1. Install and configure the Endeca Workbench and Oracle ATG Web Commerce.
2. Get acquainted with the Endeca Workbench and Oracle ATG Web Commerce feature sets.
3. Learn how to create and configure guided Navigators.
4. Understand how to store and manage application data.
5. Create interfaces dependent on endeca search fields.
6. Learn how to integrate external data sources using the Endeca Workbench.
7. Modify page components and create custom pipeline components.
8. Construct a Lago Visual Editor.
9. Learn about the anatomy of a workflow and build custom workflows.
10. Use the Shopping Cart component to add e-commerce capabilities.
Module 1: Oracle Commerce Application Structure and Deployment
Module 2: Nucleus Components
Module 3: Custom Components
Module 4: The DSP Tag Library
Module 5: Dynamo Servlet Beans
Module 6: Repository Architecture
Module 7: SQL Repository Configuration
Module 8: Repository Form Handlers
Module 9: Repository API
Module 10: Derived Properties
Module 11: Versioned and Hierarchical Repositories
Module 12: SQL Repository Caching
Module 13: Introduction to Core Commerce and the Product Catalog
Module 14: Extending the Product Catalog
Module 15: The User Profile
Module 16: Custom Form Handlers and Transactions
Module 17: Pipeline Processors
Module 18: REST Web Services
Oracle Commerce: Platform Fundamentals for Developers Rel 11.1 Course Prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of the web development process
- Understanding of application architecture, tiers, layers, and design
- Familiarity with concepts related to Apache Tomcat and Weblogic servers
- Knowledge of source code control and versioning systems
- Experience with basic debugging tools such as Firefox Firebug or Chrome Inspector
- Experience with an editor such as Text Wrangler or Notepad++ to view .jsp and .js files
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!