Oracle communications data modelling (OCDM)
Duration : 10 Days (80 Hours)
Oracle communications data modelling (OCDM) Course Overview:
The Oracle Communications Data Modeling (OCDM) course offered by Oracle Academy is designed to teach students the fundamentals of data modeling and its application in the telecommunications industry. The course covers topics such as Telecommunications Network Modeling, Data Modeling Methodology and Documentation, and Telecommunications Operational Data Store Design. Students will gain a solid understanding of the industry’s needs, different types of data models, and how to create and maintain them effectively. The course also focuses on integrating models with other tools, like Business Intelligence tools, for business analysis and data exploration. By the end of the course, students will be capable of designing and developing data models for telecommunications applications.
- Software Engineers
- Database Administrators
- Big Data Experts
- Data Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Solution Architects
- Professionals with knowledge of Oracle technology (PL/SQL, SQL)
- Professionals familiar with modeling concepts (Entity-Relationship-Diagrams – ERDs)
- Individuals involved in designing and developing data models for communications companies
- Those with a basic understanding of telecommunications fundamentals
- Professionals with a good understanding of data modeling principles
- Individuals with familiarity in data warehousing principles
Learning Objectives of Oracle communications data modelling (OCDM):
1. Learn to effectively design data models using the Oracle communications Data Model (OCDM).
2. Understand the essential components of the Oracle communications Data Model, such as tables and views.
3. Acquire the concepts of physical and logical data modeling.
4. Recognize the importance of normalization for efficient discrimination and optimization of data models.
5. Explore the benefits and use cases of the OCDM to optimize the interaction between applications.
6. Execute data modeling using the Agency Methodology.
7. Become familiar with the Data Model’s conformance to an enterprise architecture.
8. Develop an understanding of the administration and maintenance of the Oracle Communications Data Model.
9. Grasp the concepts of data governance, data quality, data security and data privacy.
10. Learn how to deploy a data model in an enterprise environment.
Oracle communications data modelling (OCDM) Course Prerequisites:
This course is suitable for all levels of experience, so no prerequisites are necessary. It is recommended, however, that learners have some basic IT experience and knowledge of the telecommunications industry. It is also helpful to have an understanding of basic data modeling concepts.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!