Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning Ed 1
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning Ed 1 Course Overview:
Designed for Database Administrators, this course focuses on performance analysis and tuning tasks for Oracle 12c databases. Students will develop skills in diagnosing and tuning SQL-related performance issues. The course is particularly beneficial for Data Warehouse Administrators and Database Administrators seeking to enhance their expertise in optimizing Oracle 12c database performance.
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- System Administrators
- IT Professionals responsible for Oracle Database performance
- Database Developers
- Performance Analysts
- Technical Support Engineers
- Database Architects
- Professionals seeking to optimize Oracle Database performance
- Individuals preparing for Oracle Database Performance Management and Tuning certification
- IT Managers overseeing Oracle Database environments
- Those responsible for ensuring optimal performance and efficiency in Oracle environments
- Professionals interested in learning advanced performance management and tuning techniques for Oracle Database 12c.
Learning Objectives of Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning Ed 1:
- Comprehend how to tune and diagnose common Instance related performance issues
- Comprehend how to tune and diagnose common SQL related performance issues
- Comprehend how to view Histograms
- Comprehend Server-Generated Alerts
- Comprehend benefits of Metrics
- Comprehend how to view Metric History Information
- Comprehend how to employ methodology of Database tuning
- Comprehend how to employ database advisors to practically tune an Database Instance
- Comprehend how to employ Enterprise Manager performance-related pages to scrutinize an database
- Comprehend how to employ Automatic Workload Repository
- Comprehend how to set Thresholds
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Basic Tuning Diagnostics
Module 3: Using Automatic Workload Repository
Module 4: Defining the Scope of Performance Issues
Module 5: Using Metrics and Alerts
Module 6: Using Baselines
Module 7: Using AWR-Based Tools
Module 8: Real-Time Database Operation Monitoring
Module 9: Monitoring Applications
Module 10: Identifying Problem SQL Statements
Module 11: Influencing the Optimizer
Module 12: Reducing the Cost of SQL Operations
Module 13: Using SQL Performance Analyzer
Module 14: SQL Performance Management
Module 15: Using Database Replay
Module 16: Tuning the Shared Pool
Module 17: Tuning the Buffer Cache
Module 18: Tuning PGA and Temporary Space
Module 19: Automatic Memory
Module 20: Performance Tuning Summary with Waits
Module 21: Oracle Database Cloud Service: Overvi
Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning Ed 1 Course Prerequisites:
- Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop.
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!