Oracle Database 12c R2: Backup and Recovery Workshop Ed 3
Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours)
Oracle Database 12c R2: Backup and Recovery Workshop Ed 3 Course Overview:
In the workshop, students learn to execute backup and recovery procedures aligned with Oracle Database architecture. Various scenarios encompassing backup, failure, restore, and recovery are presented, enabling participants to assess recovery needs and devise effective backup and recovery strategies. The course features hands-on workshops, offering practical experience to diagnose and recover from diverse failure scenarios. Ultimately, participants gain proficiency in designing and executing robust backup and recovery methodologies to ensure data integrity and availability.
- Support Engineer
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Database Administrators
Learning Objectives of Oracle Database 12c R2: Backup and Recovery Workshop Ed 3:
- Develop appropriate backup and recovery procedures to address your business needs.
- Implement backup and recovery settings and perform backup operations to disk and tape.
- Employ Oracle Database recovery procedures to recover from media and other failures.
- Diagnose and repair data failures.
- Use Flashback Technologies and data duplication to complement backup and recovery procedures.
- Secure the availability of your database by appropriate backup and recovery strategies.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Getting Started
Module 3: Configuring for Recoverablility
Module 4: Using the RMAN Recovery Catalog
Module 5: Backup Strategies and Terminology
Module 6: Performing Backups
Module 7: Improving Your Backups
Module 8: Using RMAN-Encrypted Backups
Module 9: Diagnosing Database Failures
Module 10: Restore and Recovery Concepts
Module 11: Performing Recovery, Part 1
Module 12: Performing Recovery, Part 2
Module 13: RMAN and Oracle Secure Backup
Module 14: Performing Tape Backups and Restores
Module 15: Using Flashback Technologies
Module 16: Using Flashback Database
Module 17: Managing Backup Space or Transporting Data
Module 18: Duplicating a Database
Module 19: RMAN Performance and Tuning
Module 20: Backup and Recovery Workshop
Modulen 21: Oracle Database Cloud Service: Overview
Oracle Database 12c R2: Backup and Recovery Workshop Ed 3 Course Prerequisites:
- Knowledge of Oracle Database 12c
- Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL (for DBA use)
- Oracle Database 12c R2: Administration Workshop Ed 3
- Using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c Ed 1
- Using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c Ed 2
Discover the perfect fit for your learning journey
Choose Learning Modality
This course comes with following benefits:
- Practice Labs.
- Get Trained by Certified Trainers.
- Access to the recordings of your class sessions for 90 days.
- Digital courseware
- Experience 24*7 learner support.
Got more questions? We’re all ears and ready to assist!